Who do you appreciate at Future4200? (The say something nice thread)

I second them being awesome, been using there glass 7-8 yrs and always top notch and at a great price. Tony is a great guy and super easy to deal with

3 Likes

Yesss! I got a Navage for Christmas :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the appreciation post :relaxed: !!! You rock!

1 Like

Everyone in the growers section. Hearts of gold. Most of the vendors can f#$@ off lol. Some of the extraction guys are incredible as well.

Honestly this is great site in a sea of awful. This is the best site I have found other than icmag and rollitup is decent but way more professional knowledge here. Learned the most from these guys so far.

@AgTonik
@StoneD
@Demontrich
@qma
@TwistedStill
@stoopkid
@FicklePickle

14 Likes

Almost all members of the month! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

I have yet to bother with any of the politics or social spheres here but that would figure /shrug. I read a lot. I know I have read at least 15k-25k posts in the last few months here. These guys always had solid knowledge and I would trust them in the garden and the lab. Some have swayed opinions of mine and many of them have expanded my knowledge. I started very young, but grown for 25 years so not new here. It is great to read and see bright people with the same passions.

7 Likes

I appreciate @RockSteady for instilling a curiosity into diving deeper into the chemistry of what I do. He is a true OG and I appreciate how hard the dude grinds it gives me hella motivation.

also to dustin the man himself @Future for bringing a bunch of us together to have literally the only place sometimes to really get help with issues as an extractor.

I have always accredited a lot of my success working in the industry to all of the people on this forum that keep innovating and helping us all push ahead for the greater good.

shoutout to the whole good life gang fam I have asked a lot of questions and y’all always got answers and sometimes in a lonely space as being an extractor its very much appreciated to have this outlet .

have a great day y’all <3 Detroit Love

6 Likes

Love this content and I echo your sentiments about those you tagged and the power of this community as a whole. I’m coming back to Michigan this year. I got a taste and I like it. I think another meetup at @Cannamazoo is in order. Right @countree_boys @Dabbagepatchkidd ?

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly second this for sure!!

1 Like

I appreciate voices like @Sidco_Cat. This can be on her podcast with physical waves or on a thread with laid down words. One way or another there are always positive vibes with the frequencies that are created from the vocal chords and or keyboard chords of such a positive figure.

8 Likes

Have you guys seen the good work that @Bret_HoneyGold is doing by starting threads for certain states regarding their local regulations? Great hub for activism. We can all do more to push this industry forward.

8 Likes

Thank You Future4200 for being a source of happiness in my life.

6 Likes

I love future4200, future4200 is my favorite.

1 Like

I appreciate @Roguelab @SubstituteCreature @HeisenbergInd @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy for all the amazing tek they shared and continue to share. These guys have taught me so much over the last few years.

8 Likes

Aw man you know you can hit me up anytime too! I got you for anything buddy!!

7 Likes

@sidco @Future @Killa12345 and all the mods for keeping this place; your custodial efforts do not go not unnoticed.

@cyclopath @TheGratefulPhil @thesk8nmidget @moveweight @FicklePickle @Curious_Roberto @coppertop Dred_pirate MagisterChemist tweedledew (and many more) are the people who have on multiple occasions contributed information that has either prevented me from going out of business, saved me ungodly amounts of time, or saved my life from a preventable accident. Thank you.

Roguelab for being the ballsiest man I know.
Photon_noir for his integrated expertise
beaker for the knowledge and ethos he shared before passing.

I found Future4200 3 years ago and I had barely used cannabis, let alone processed it, and now I’ve spent about 7,000 hours of active work time processing cannabis.
I started as a technician running a shitty lab making some real shitty distillate, now we do almost everything really well in our area and I’m the development executive. This is thanks to everyone here (including many I did not name). You have contributed to the livelihood of dozens of people; people I work with and lead, my family, and my friends. This is a debt I can never truly repay. Thank you.

To everyone who has participated in discourse here and exchanged ideas freely; I learned here that there are no limits to what one can do. Thank you.

18 Likes

I appreciate Dustin for making me question my sexuality every time I see a pic of him on a tractor #onlyfarmers

yuck.

5 Likes

The difference between science and fucking off is writing it down…

Or in our case, real time data sharing :wink:

9 Likes

As Ive stated before. I appreciate ya’ll just letting me be here, as I am not a chemist or scientist but more of a madman adventurer. Thanks for sharing the knowledge and the spoons with me for all these years already. I learn more about safety all the time here and to me thats part what it’s all about.

Appreciate yall mofos!! :alien::green_heart:

6 Likes