Delta 8 Georgia Update

Looks like Georgia lives to see another day, still haven’t heard back from the group involved in the injunction so if anyone has extra news please let me know.

4 Likes

Hb1927 in TN is pushing hard now. There is a change.org petition. I already called the congressman.

1 Like

Why don’t we replace D8 with D9 so the D8 market and legality bullshit just stops. Research D8 effectively until we found out exactly what it does to humans.

Make D9 legal/decrim and make D8 legal for research and specific medical issues.

3 Likes

Just do hemp derived d9 chad … get with the program.

10 Likes

I was go just gonna say Delta 9 may or may not come from hemp…which one Chad? But you beat me to it.

1 Like

Hey

Just cause my name’s Chad don’t make me a Chad!

2 Likes

I didn’t find much about HB1927 other than a date change. We’re you referencing HB1690? Honestly I’d be thrilled if 1690 passed. 6.6% on wholesale which would guarantee legality as well as licensing?? Sign me the fuck up and let me get to work! The uncertainty is really frustrating!!

2 Likes

That link doesn’t appear to be working

Here’s a link to HB1690 though.
https://wapp.capitol.tn.gov/apps/BillInfo/Default.aspx?BillNumber=HB1690

Remove the – at the end

Thanks! HOLY FUCK how can it be that the state decreased revenue is 4.8m but the decreased local revenue is 1.9m? TN has a sales tax of 9% which would mean their 4.8m would be from a taxable local income of ~48m. That bill is straight bullshit with their figures!

1 Like

Thank you. Edit made

2 Likes