Who buy Packwoods 2 gram Disposable Vape,Cookies Batteries?Brass Knuckles Batteries?

Recently, I noticed a new brand named Packwoods, which is the most demanded in the US market, also the Cookies Batteries, Brass Knuckles Batteries? It seems a new fake brand on the black market.

Here lists some hot selling on the market now.

Also I found some comments on Reddit:

2 Likes

I believe Brass Knuckles should be fake. Brass Knuckles was very hot in 2017~2018, but now the owner already didn’t operate this brand anymore.

The first 2ml disposable pod is our product, it’s very hot now!

I have been looking for a deal on some of the dabwoods 1ml disposables with packaging. Looking to buy 20-25 at a time.

I guess, I should claim I have the first 2.5ml disposable.

Is this a sales thread for counterfeit packaging?

5 Likes

Looks like it. Can’t pretend members don’t use some of this stuff. :man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I never flag posts, but this is a special kind of bullshit. I hate rip off packaging.

5 Likes

It’s what keeps them black market packs moving.

:joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

You can’t imagine how much market share the black market has, and buyers just want the cheapest vapes possible.

2 Likes

Those runtz carts look like they would be lit in the gay community

3 Likes

From experience quoted. :shushing_face::thinking:

2 Likes

I should’ve tagged you darn

3 Likes

Boo?? XD let us find out?
Otherwise… surprise?

Ugh super babe walking by and supportive of executive privilesge? Just sound funnnnnnn

Zzzz if only makes it worth my while?

XD ay bay bay

Gays are often good customers for weed and carts because they need something to come down on their molly and yayo

2 Likes

Just because I provide them?? Sexual pref is up for all… 1:1 learn as you will… never left its own…

You’re drunk and don’t make sense

1 Like

Companies spend a lot of time effort and money building up their brands and when someone makes counterfeits they are diluting the brand name and causing a lot of harm. If you make good shit and you take pride in your product build your own brand don’t be lazy don’t be a thief don’t be a cheat.

2 Likes

I think gays make good customers because over all they don’t have family financial and free time responsibilities and that gives them more disposable income and time then someone else who has family responsibilities to take care of.

yes too many people sell the other brand directly