It's 2022, who has the best cart now?

Who actually wants the best cart ?

We want a cart that is safe, affordable, works and doesnt leak. period.

The best cart is going to be every cart the moment someone designs and sells it lol

Why is it a dick swinging competition in the cart space ?
geez

5 Likes

Cause you cant swing a cart like you can a male appendage…

here come the 10ML disposables

2 Likes

How stinkin big are those?

12 Likes

There are 20ml nicontine disposable in market :sweat_smile:

True that. but all claim to be.

I think it’s the fake Dank vape carts for the black market, as buyers just want the cheapest vapes possible.

1 Like

Oh joy…

anyone working on the enviromental sustainability issues yeah ?

1 Like

One approach is to make capacity bigger, then in total we use less pods. The key is to be able to maintain the flavor tho.

1 Like

uKERA Lab NC cartridges.Food grade 316L stainless steel center post.

1 Like

My bernie boys treestand holds 5g and tastes good to the end, its refillable with a changeable coil, its far from disposable, but I’m surprised they don’t get mentioned much when discussing higher volume vapes.

2 Likes

Those things look sick. I have wondered the same thing. Seems like they should get some more recognition

2 Likes

Too bad the tree stand is like $250 :confused: brands can’t do much at that price point.

If y’all want good hardware…. I recommend these.

•Ccell th2 1.0ml screw on cap
•AVD ceramic easy press 1.0ml
•Icell 2.0 from ascent (he fixed the gasket pinching issue)
•Ccell Listo 1.0ml disposable or the Phoenix 1.0ml

7 Likes

Boshang B28 plus will be your best choice for 2ml disposable.

Oh everyone says they have the best cartridge. I’m from BBTANK, I would like to say BBTANK has the best 1ml and 2ml, and 3ml disposable pod. Lol

Come on, try our product!

2 Likes

It’s decent

3 Likes

Hey buddy this is our preheat 2ml disposable. Are you able to share your experience with us here

I used it for my “liquid diamonds” And rosin it works really well with the thinner liquid diamonds but it was not very good at all for the rosin

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing buddy, rosin is special. But you can try live resin, our 2ml is perfect for Live resin/ D8/ D9/ HHC/ THC-O

1 Like

wouldn’t a billet box do the same thing but for way cheaper ?
His system is taken out of one directly, same chamber and coil system