It's 2022, who has the best cart now?

highqualitycarts.com has a great product

1 Like

The glass carts with twist on mouthpiece is a design that is included in the ITC complaint by Smoore (CCELL) that is claiming IP infringement.

As the owner of the AVD brand and trademark, we have officially stopped producing this design, along with their resin/plastic press-fit that is also subject to IP infringement claims by CCELL.

The REAL AVD is now AVEO.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: everyone thinks they got a quality cart and charges double the price only to find out a cheaper cart performs better

2 Likes

Ecap CL8 full-ceramic cotton-free cartridge, You never know how good it is until you use it.

1 Like

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220809006033/en/AVD-victorious-in-international-arbitration-against-AVID-Holdings-dba-AVEO-a-Jonathan-Carfield-company.

Seems like there are always several sides to stories. I try to stay unbiased but do my research. unfortunately, there are a lot of snakes in the grass. I’ve had my fare share of run ins. Money owed on handshake deals, indictments, massive fall outs etc with friends and even family.

But having been an investor back in the traditional days to try to bring my people up, I hate seeing folks owe money and skip out. it’s one thing when the law gets involved and it’s another when people simply don’t have a backbone and would like to get rich on other people’s money and connections.

A quick search of Jonathan Carfield on google from this article that popped up is enlightening to say the least. I’ll be checking in on google on this who AVD/ AVEO thing to keep up to date.

3 Likes

Yes. There are always two sides to every story.

Jonathan Carfield has been targeted because he is feared in the market.

In Washington State, what isn’t being said is that the investors were both paid back with extensive interest and are in good standing. Information that Next Level is well aware of but used intentionally as an effort to defame.

In addition, Next Level has a UCC-1 filed against them for over $3.5M by AVID. This was simply money spent for great PR as they now admit they aren’t the real AVD and simply been sourcing from Jonathan as we’ve claimed since day 1.

This was due to the extensive lines of credit our company gave Next Level, so ironically, they are outspending us on PR using money they have owed our company since last year.

As stated, people can do their own research. Go to State of WA UCC filings and do a search for “Next Level Ventures.”

The difference is that we believe in fair competition and simply competing on product quality and service without attacking individuals.

3 Likes

That’s dope man! You r telling the fking truth! Sick of it!

Who actually wants the best cart ?

We want a cart that is safe, affordable, works and doesnt leak. period.

The best cart is going to be every cart the moment someone designs and sells it lol

Why is it a dick swinging competition in the cart space ?
geez

5 Likes

Cause you cant swing a cart like you can a male appendage…

here come the 10ML disposables

2 Likes

How stinkin big are those?

12 Likes

There are 20ml nicontine disposable in market :sweat_smile:

True that. but all claim to be.

I think it’s the fake Dank vape carts for the black market, as buyers just want the cheapest vapes possible.

1 Like

Oh joy…

anyone working on the enviromental sustainability issues yeah ?

1 Like

One approach is to make capacity bigger, then in total we use less pods. The key is to be able to maintain the flavor tho.

1 Like

uKERA Lab NC cartridges.Food grade 316L stainless steel center post.

1 Like

My bernie boys treestand holds 5g and tastes good to the end, its refillable with a changeable coil, its far from disposable, but I’m surprised they don’t get mentioned much when discussing higher volume vapes.

2 Likes

Those things look sick. I have wondered the same thing. Seems like they should get some more recognition

2 Likes

Too bad the tree stand is like $250 :confused: brands can’t do much at that price point.

If y’all want good hardware…. I recommend these.

•Ccell th2 1.0ml screw on cap
•AVD ceramic easy press 1.0ml
•Icell 2.0 from ascent (he fixed the gasket pinching issue)
•Ccell Listo 1.0ml disposable or the Phoenix 1.0ml

7 Likes