It's 2022, who has the best cart now?

Boshang B28 plus will be your best choice for 2ml disposable.

Oh everyone says they have the best cartridge. I’m from BBTANK, I would like to say BBTANK has the best 1ml and 2ml, and 3ml disposable pod. Lol

Come on, try our product!

2 Likes

It’s decent

3 Likes

Hey buddy this is our preheat 2ml disposable. Are you able to share your experience with us here

I used it for my “liquid diamonds” And rosin it works really well with the thinner liquid diamonds but it was not very good at all for the rosin

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing buddy, rosin is special. But you can try live resin, our 2ml is perfect for Live resin/ D8/ D9/ HHC/ THC-O

1 Like

wouldn’t a billet box do the same thing but for way cheaper ?
His system is taken out of one directly, same chamber and coil system

I’m not a nic vape guy, so I’m totally green. Lol You just sent me down the billet box rabbit hole lol super interesting, I love the modularity.

Looks fun to set up too.

2 Likes

they’re definitely convenient and easy to set up, slightly bulky tho but it’s worth it considering the power and battery life that comes with it.

1 Like

Aren’t they about the same price? You wouldn’t have to deal with the scarcity issues of the Billet Box either.

They both look to take a single 18650.

https://billetboxvapor.com/peacock/

1 Like

I havent personally filled any of these, but tried some from another vendor with various mixtures of D8, HHC and THCO. I have got to say they work pretty well. The drag is smooth and pulls well. It blows some fairly large clouds and can provide big hits. Its probably one of the best disposable vapes i have used, and ive sampled a good bit. It also didnt seem to clog which can be an issue for thicker oils like d8 and HHC. Im sure it provides great flavor, but unfortunately the vendor who filled them used cheap crappy terps which kind of ruined the flavor aspect for me. That being said, usually those terps tend to be harsh in a cartridge and harder on the throat - which was not the case here surprisingly. It was still a smooth hit. I would be interested in samples of my own to fill if you offer any!

2 Likes

What the hell are liquid diamonds beside an oxymoron?

1 Like

Live rosin cart by Hollywood Flavors
Problem is they only have one flavor per month
Limited batch :exploding_head:

If you go for the name brand, you’ll definitely pay 200-300$ for it, if you go with the off brand, which works just as well, you’re looking at about 100$

https://www.digitalimports.ca/product_p/sxkbilletbxkit.htm

as far as the battery life goes, they both indeed take an 18650, I was comparing it more to the regular cart box mod like the uni pro and such, this one is way bigger but it does have a longer battery life and can switch batteries within seconds if you run out and it also flies under the radar of curious eyes rather easily.

By December the standard 510 cart everyone will use will be a snapfit ceramic with a wickless black ceramic coil. A lot of places already have these they are just super specific on where they are distributed too. because a lot of the new wickless black ceramic coils are having clogging and leaking issues. It’s still in the works. I know a lot of people already have these yeah yeah but nobody has achieved 0.1-1% defect rates with this combination. It’ll eventually happen tho. I got some samples of them from smoore and the flavor difference is definitely noticeable compared to wicked hardware.

4 Likes

Would you prefer Liquidized Diamonds?

Happy to try and get our marketing team to push that one, can’t promise the folks we’re white labeling for will pay any head…

Id prefer some decabed diamonds actually… :wink::wink:

Edit: replying to this mans post here👆

cant figure out this new f4200 forum design, proolly them just skeeming to mine on my samsung withoutme knowing it

2 Likes

We are making this carts too, total ceramic, and having a big discount on it, only $0.55 USD.
We are an original manufacturer in vape industry since 2008.
Whatsapp: +86 15118128022

These guys do

Goodie box from ispire showed up.

6 Likes