Which manufacturer has the best hardware in the game? Carts/Disposables

I’ve used iKrusher, CCELL, and Chinese Manufacturers. I always find the most success with the companies that are local to me (iKrusher in DTLA) and CCELLs. They always have the best quality in terms of not clogging, device issues (such as not charging), and overall device reliability. So my question is, is there any companies that I should be trying out?

Chinese Manufacturers have always been a mid experience for me. They always give a product that’s good and has several flaws that come along with it. If there are any Chinese manufacturers that are actually reliable, I mean actually fully reliable with their hardware. Please drop them down below so we can get some better hardware.

4 Likes

Constant issues I run into using Chinese Hardware is

• Leakage
  • Clogging
  • Device not being able to actually charge via USB

Only issue I run into using American Based Hardware (iKrusher/CCELL)

• The price point even when buying at larger quantities it is usually strict at the price they keep it at. No lower than 2.50 even when buying in bulk (disposables)
1 Like

@QBD420 for Chinese hardware. He’s been my go to.

2 Likes

Is he solid? Im so tired of running into fucked up Chinese manufacturers.

1 Like

Why not just go to the black market to get what you want? COOKIES, CAKE, Runtz Jeeter, etc.

They are all terrible. The device quality will never match a iKrusher/CCELL product.

Welcome to test our full-ceramic mesh coil cartridges that are well applicable to CBD/THC thick oil
Kiln sinter integrated tech: the real full-ceramic coil. No cotton, no silica gel or no heavy metal in the heating coil.
Pls PM to get free samples for testing

Welcome to test the biggest full ceramic cartridge manufacturer from China-Boshang Technology

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure CCELL vapes are all manufactured in Shenzen, China.

3 Likes

Yes. I am sure you are right.
Ikrusher is also a Chinese company. It wholly sells products from ALD? Or AD something

In fact,there is a quality standard range for leakage and clogging. It is usually about 1% defective rate,and our Jwei is far lower than 1%. That is why Jwei is proud of top quality vape devices manufacturer.Maybe you can try uKERA cannabis vape devices which are CA based inventory and customization.Free samples are available for those who really want to high quality and high cost effective cannabis vape devices.DM me please (What’s app +8613926257035).

Ikrusher disposables are garbage

2 Likes

Dm him, I’d say in my opinion yes for Chinese manufacturers

You will be recommended suppliers on here, place an order, and receive the worst hardware you’ve used yet. Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one - try as many FREE samples as possible, some you’ll have to pay for, and come to your own conclusion.

CCell is the most reliable and consistent and I dont think they have any real competition. EVERY other cartridge you’ll try, will have issues. I have had nice success with ECAP carts for example - but they ALL clog up, needing a preheat, after using say 20% of a cart. Their disposables, NONE worked.

So trial and error. And dont be surprised if sample 1 is good and order 2 is shit. 90% of chinese ‘factories’ supply crap. Eveyerhting is from china, but you want the top 10%. Honestly, I think that is only CCELL.

3 Likes

I want some samples of that flat pod style.

1 Like

Ya feel me

1 Like

That’s the Bait and switch trick, which usually happens when working with an unknown manufacturer. Be care

1 Like

Hi Brother,

We would be glad to send the free samples for your testing?

Could you DM me for your shipment address?

Thanks

Why not try our cartridge and disposable? No clogging.

I heard iKrusher already left ALD this year, the owner created a new factory.