Whats an L and how much THC can someone roll in a joint/blunt

:cockroach::cockroach::cockroach:

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Iā€™d say that joint is probably about 350mg of thc

Iā€™d say like 90% of my blunts are around 2000mg

3 Likes

I would guess the THC on just the diamonds is about 80% since I like it saucy for flavor. THC in flower would guess around 20%.
Yes every joint I smoke has a roach in the end I light. If I didnā€™t use that roach and put the diamonds from end to end the THC would be much higher but thatā€™s not how I roll mine and I want an honest comparison.

wtfā€¦

This is just wrongā€¦

That ruins the entire joint.

12 Likes

Some people like the end of the roach

2 Likes

Its in the end I light. If it was in the end I puff on I would agree.

I wait till I have enough to roll about a 5g blunt of roaches. And when Iā€™m needed a little reality check. I go ham on a roach blunt.

Brings me back to the teenage days. Of triple titans of roaches.

6 Likes

i like the end of the roach, at the end of the roachā€¦

I have jars of roaches for when the world endsā€¦

If the worlds not ending fuck that.

4 Likes

I am from Texas. A roach has saved me many times.

2 Likes

But sometimes you gotta just toss the weed off your lap as an offering to the weed gods, thanking them you got it so good.

2 Likes

Holy fuck thatā€™s allot of concentrate for 1 blunt. How does it burn with only 2g of flower and 4g of concentrates? I seen your blunts and you just smear distillate on the paper. I am not saying that all the concentrate I can fit in a small .05g paper, thatā€™s just how I roll all of mine.

1 Like

ā€œIf you want to go and get high with me
Smoke a L in the back of the Benz-E
Oh why must I feel this way? (Hey, must be the money!)ā€œ

5 Likes

My roaches are fresh frozen HTE diamond flavor infused. I grow and process my own and I am a terp snob so my terps are :fire:

Iā€™m gonna roll one now and see how much. I never weigh it. I just know by looks. Hold on.

4 Likes

If your paper is almost 10X heavier you would need close to 3500mg THC

Your terps can be fire all day, not doubting it.

I roll doobs all the time.Thca and hte added. I get itā€¦butā€¦

Roachisaroachisaroachā€¦

5 Likes

Didnā€™t use all the weed. Had this left so 2.2g of flower and 1.2g of distillate. This is a normal everyday about to go pick my kid up from school in 25 mins bluntā€¦.

Burning perfect. I have this around 1400 mg thc but higher cannabinoids as Iā€™m not counting anything but thc

Editā€¦. You guys see the HFS pen on the desk. Yes I support all companies.

2 Likes

Holy shit I knew you were the disty blunt king but this is over the top LOL. I forgot to mention I only puff 1/2 mine and wait about 20-30 mins and puff the other 1/2. If I am not dabbing I smoke about 16 a day.

2 Likes

I fucking love weed. Straight up. Iā€™m just like you guys. Iā€™m not some chad! I love this shit really.

But they smoke perfect. I can put more disty and diamonds in but I still got orders to pack. A kid to pick up from HS at 3.

I just got done straight blazing a g of diamonds.

The disty only shows like this.

This is my job application @tdrommond :joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

:fried_egg::man_technologist::dash::pinched_fingers: :money_mouth_face::mountain_biking_man::oncoming_automobile::school::family::basketball::shopping_cart::man_cook::cut_of_meat::bath::sleeping_bed:

2 Likes