Whats an L and how much THC can someone roll in a joint/blunt

There is a reason there is “blunt” in the name. Pretty sure hemp leaves are leaves the same as tobacco……. Somewhat different than “paper” but hey……keep using two of the for them west coast “Ls”

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I use Raw 1.25 unbleached hemp papers(not blunt wraps)and tear off just under .25 and I do not use a rolling machine. Mine have a roach in the end you light and diamond center with Raw filter paper.

2 Likes

I used to like Hempire, I feel like swisher fucked them up recently. Hemp raws are great

Must be a West coast thing as I have never heard of these so called L joints. If I used 2 papers the joint would have to be thicker than my thumb.

Edit: weigh one of those obesely thick papers please. Mine is .05. Paper does not get me high so the less the better.

2 Likes

I’d never heard of them either.

I put more weed and oil in these thick papers than you can fit in one of them papers…. 1.25 paper isn’t big enough to get me high period…. No matter what weed or diamonds.

Different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

I gotcha. Not saying my way is the right way or best way just the best way for me. I am a terp snob and a numbers guy. That’s why I wanted to know what one of your papers weighed. If your paper weighs 10X more and your not putting 10X more product then your paper to product ratio is high :wink:

This lol

Now I just get the extended/long/king size elements or raws

Ez widers fam

You guys smoking pure white rice papers should research bleached rolling papers dangers. They are made with nasty chemicals. Companies bleach the papers so they look pretty white and it helps the paper burn slow. I grew up on bleached rice papers and switched to Pure Hemp brand when they were 1st released and once Raw hit the scene I switched to them.

Elements aren’t bleached. At least from what I have read…

No they are not bleached. Pretty sure they are made by the same company that makes Raw. Most papers sold now are not bleached. The ones that are will not say unbleached but hide the fact that they are bleached.

1 Like

I just use normal raw hemps or raws or raw blacks

Fuck nicotine

Fuck blunts

Also i do not have any bias nor care for rolling machines. I have used them and man its fun ngl lol but I don’t like using them. I prefer handrolling but haven’t rolled in a minute I lost my last pack of papers during a WILD 4/20

1 Like

interesting response… how many mg of THC do you think is the most you can put in one of those papers with it burning correctly??

Because when i think of “product” im thinking raw mgs of THC… i just weigted both a raw hemp paper and blunt… got .078 on the king sized raw hemp paper. .464g on the hemp blunt…

We called em Ls in FL as well. Use 2 of em and some honey and you have a “double honey L” which was usually reserved for big parties.

1 Like

Fav day of the week and not cus tomorrow is Sat as just about everyday is Sat for me. As soon as I get back home later this afternoon I will weigh paper+tip. Then weigh the flower separate. After I add my diamonds I will weigh the joint and know exactly how much flower and diamonds is in the paper. Of course tip weight doesn’t matter because I am not smoking that but my way I don’t have to measure the diamonds separate. My paper weighs .05 so I was close as your blunt paper is just under 10X heavier. To get back on topic if I had some WillBilly blue diamonds I would use those.

1 Like

Double L was called an “oowop” in the Northeast.

1 Like

I cracked up reading this yesterday and now I’m cracking up reading it again today… ty @moveweight for the laughs :joy:

2 Likes

Paper- .05g
Flower- .94g
Diamonds- .21g

Since your blunt paper is almost 10x heavier you would need to stuff 10g of flower and 2g disty in your blunt.

1 Like

What would your estimate of raw Thc in that joint?

And what’s that thing on the other tip of it?? Is that a roach?

I can easily put 2g of weed, 2g of distillate and 2 grams of diamonds which why would I want all that weed…. I can get the thc from the distillate and diamonds.

7 Likes