Whats an L and how much THC can someone roll in a joint/blunt

How do you smear the disty? I just rolled a hhc disty blunt and got my hands filthy

1 Like

I use this thing.

i think i should cut this out and put it in the preroll thread… this is way off topic.

6 Likes

L is elbow, or short for a pound.

7 Likes

I used this.

Got this and got laid away baked.

5 Likes

I like that idea. Shoot it right in the center like a tootsie roll.

It’s all in the withdrawal. That’s where a little technology is needed.

8 Likes

Just depends on who you ask

9 Likes

Don’t localize you wax/disty, you guys are animals :rofl:

Blend your wax and disty in your bud so it burns evenly, plus you can add more…

All about keeping it centered in the joint

1 Like

If you try REALLY hard you can get them .1-.3 over factory weight with just weed.

hmmm ya learn something new every day. :thinking:

1 Like

L=line=blunt

Ohio

4 Likes

Yes and no, guessing you like to make “worms”, I don’t think there is necessarily right or wrong here, it’s kind of dependant on the person consuming. So I guess it’s all philosophy with it… btw, jeez killa, I used to do 1000mg joints at the end of the day 1-2 depending on physiological sensation. When I get home I shall show my thoughts.

Cause I think it’s super neat that we all take different stabs at the same thing.

2 Likes

Same, I don’t chill with many blunt smokers out here in CO but in New England that’s what it was called all over

1 Like

I’d be very confused in Ohio if people were offering me lines.

8 Likes

Me too as I quit those over 25 years ago

3 Likes

So gonna do an experiment, at what ratio, is it just smokable, like what’s the actual maximum ratio…

Not really, I prefer a wetter consistency. In which case I would mix it through out. I’m just saying I don’t see any reason why that joint wouldn’t burn fine. I agree there’s no right or wrong here.

2 Likes

Guessing each of us rode a lot of canoes until we figured out our “technique”.

1 Like

Well the disty blunt Killa does 2:1 flower to concentrate and I do 4:1 flower to concentrate.

2 Likes