What stocks (canna or not) do you hold or any investments for that matter?

@Killa12345 you fuck with Facebook stock?

I’m thinking about grabbing some to ride out the antitrust suit. If they win, their stock will spike. If the lose, and they get split up, a Facebook shareholder will likely receive proportional shares in the new companies.

At least that’s how it happened when ATT (Bell) was split

I have Facebook in my kids portfolio as a super long play like amazon. But bought it under $100.

Facebook is a little rich for my blood right now in the Upper 200s. If it goes below $200. I’d say it’s a major buy. But not this second.

2 Likes

same thing with standard oil, but I don’t think Facebook’s core businesses are as viable as energy and communications. Media outlets come and go within a decade, social media is worse

I think facebook’s antitrust suit is a kneejerk reaction to show constituents that they’re “doing something” while they ignore more serious developing monopolies(that can actually restrict the flow of information at the ground level - and provide for interception of communications). The real companies at issue imo are Comcast, AT&T, and Verizon, but good luck getting congress to take that issue up

I think that fb, whatsapp, and instagram are going to dominate their verticals of social media for a long time, dripping cash. If the suits of facebook and Google not competing are true, I also feel that fb would have an easier time encroaching on search revenue of google, then google encroaching on fb profits. We saw Google plus swing and miss.

1 Like

The bell split kept my grandma fed until she passed away.

3 Likes

Ive been searching high and low over the last 2 weeks with no real stock to put my money in. Last week, i didnt invest any of my money because all the stocks i like are up super high compared to March(covid) and historically…

I threw some more money in At&T yesterday because it really hasnt moved since i bought it. I was a deceit price in Sept. and is just about to pay out on dividends.

THEN… I thought about industries that still havent bounced back yet… and i found what i think is a deceit long play. I put several 1000s in Carnaval Cruiseline. The stock is trading down about 70% from march where it wasnt even at an all time high. I think its the largest cap cruiseline out there with similar debt to the others…

I really cant see how i cant double my money on this one holding it for 2 years…

2 Likes

Hope everyone is have this kind of day. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

12/15 open was $33

We should see growgen at $100 by the end of the year and bg305 in a McLaren. That’s my predictions and I’m going to help by spending a :moneybag: with them.

5 Likes

I hope so, ive held onto it for a min. Not doing to bad today

3 Likes

Just about the whole travel sector as a whole is up pretty big today too.

2 Likes

Another few good ones are zinc, cobalt all the stuff for electric vehicles and solar panels etc. Ive sone rather well the last few months with that stuff and silver of course i just prefer to physically have that. Got in on grow gen at 25.82 and it’s been a winner out the gate

4 Likes

Is anyone in the MSOS ETF? That’s been doing pretty well. Basically the only way you can own US cannabis stocks without having a Canadian broker.

For the EV/solar batteries I’ve been looking at what it takes to start a recycling facility. Lithium seems like it’ll rise in price, but cos are putting a lot of focus into reducing the amount of cobalt used so that’s up in the air. There’s at least one public co that’s pursuing recycling: https://americanbatterytechnology.com/

2 Likes

Was reading the mining report and there saying electric vehicles will need 18-34 grams of silver per car, the zinc etf’s i have are doing good, at least the ones i have. I think silver is the undervalued asset right now, so many manufacturing and medical uses and only growing. Also is not reclaimed like gold is so something like 70-80% goes to the landfill never to be seen again.

2 Likes

Investing in companies that mine Bitcoin will payoff as BTC rises to 80k. I do a lot of technical analysis on charts and it’s happening. We will see BTC break ATH, fall around -7-10% before launching to the moon.

That was on a 4 day hold after BTC hit ATH. I bought at $12 thinking it was high since I used to buy in the $3’s. plan on getting back in soon. They just had an offering for $20 per share and the price dropped from $28-29 to $23. Now it’s trending back up with BTC.

The thing I like about MARA is it used to be $38-58 back when Bitcoin wasn’t worth squat and stocks tend to touch their ATH within 10 years of peaking according to analyst. Just something fun I thought I’d share since I’ve started to flip crypto instead of packs :call_me_hand:t5:

And did I forget to mention, BTC didn’t double in 4 days, it went up 3-4K from 36k. These crypto stocks are FAAAR more profitable then the crypto themselves if you know how to play them in relation with the asset they mine

3 Likes

The only way you lose is if they go out of business. Seeing as how cruise ships are viral incubation chambers on water, this shit better go away. Operating cost is 5.4 billion per year and they were -1.5% in negative growth in 2019. They were up 32% in 2015, up only 12% in 2016, up only 3.66% 2017 and were in the red by 2019. 2020 was fucking devastation to a business suffering from such loss of revenue year over year. Even if the pandemic never happened they were headed for rocky waters no pun intended.

Luckily for you, there’s gunna be a short squeeze tomorrow due to the releasing news they will be running some ships around Europe. Not too exciting but enough to burn the shorts. (That’s if you are already invested. If not, I’d wait until volatility cools down after tomorrow)

I usually diversify my portfolio into 10ths. I like to stay diversified.

Let’s say I have $1,000 buying power, Id be limiting each ticker to $100. if they go down on the off chance and don’t rebound in a timely fashion I could spend another $100 to average down for increased gains for when it pops. I always like to keep something liquid in case things don’t go my way or I want to buy more on the way up or down. I’d do the same if I was using $10,000, 100,000, 1,000,000. I never buy something I don’t understand or doesn’t have some type of future catalyst. Leaned those lessons early on.

And a lot of people think you need a lot to start off. Within 3 months and with $1,000 I could’ve given you 3 stocks that all did 100% within that time all under .50 per share. NXTD .40 to 1.70, SXTC .27 to .72 and ONTX.27 to .80. I kicked my own ass for selling NXTD at a loss after holding for 45 days. Shit popped within 15 days of me selling. My 2,000 shares would’ve banked me $3.445 on an $800 investment. Put the profit into ONTX for another 100% for 6,890, then throw everything into SXTC for another 100% at 13k. Off an $800 in 3 months only buying 3 stocks. If ONLY i had balls of steel and a crystal ball :crystal_ball: (and those are just for the budget investor)

I had called PIC at $11 before it merged into XL fleet and flew to $38. I told everyone to buy FSR (fisker) at $9 before it flew to $24 and countless others.

If you want 2 amazing plays coming up, they are GIK and PCPL. both SPACs, both pre merger, both undervalued stocks that haven’t taken off yet. Please do your research first before buying, I am not a fiduciary or financial advisor. I’m just some dude on future4200

1 Like

Wise Coin is killin it and it’s going to moon soon! Get on it!

1 Like

Y’all fuckin with DOGE!? It just made my day that’s for sure! Let’s all go to the moon together!

2 Likes

Cats, rare cats man

1 Like

HAHAHA i didnt realize American Airlines yesterday is one of the restricted stocks on WallStreetBets thread… That shit is up 11% from yesterday… LOL

Funny i didnt even look at my portfolio till this morning and yesterday was fucking sweet!

Oh and @moveweight. How is Bitcoin looking this morning. Hope some people bought again at $30k. Shit was just sitting there for a few days. 20% on your money this week if you played the game right.

1 Like