What qualities make RSO "good"

bumping again

With the buzz around acidic cannabinoids. It seems pentane in a soxhlet would be the way to go as long as you know your grower. I hate to imagine what all else you could concentrate at that low a temp.

Anyone do tests on different strains?
I’m an rso user. Got off all meds. Bad pain still here. Mind over matter don’t cut it.
Sleep is my most sought after qualities. When first starting I would higher than hell, relax, watch movie or two. Totally opposite of norm. Family likes muchly….
I’m a two or three gram rso. The thick dark stuff works the best. If it’s runny it don’t work much.
I’m interested in the cbn and potency strains so I can use less rso.

1 Like

If it is runny it still has solvent in it or has been diluted in a carrier oil. So would definitely be less potent.

Strain specific RSO effects are absolutely real, and provably so where it’s the primary cannabinoid or ratio that differentiates the strain. If there is mostly CBD it’s not gonna get you high, Doug’s Varin might really change your day, Durbin might be similar, but more subtle. If you want more CbN you need to get more abusive… Lowering thc by simply Heating to convert to CBN or anything else ? What temperature found?

1 Like

C’est ala naturele

I have read somewhere if you long term cured material decarbs itself?
I’m a canary cure and like to make big balls of cured hashish with the cured material as well.

I like to play and listen music . Really enjoy the creativity what the sativas bring. This is what I like to grow. Now I Just need that change of direction at nite.

What about a Romulan strain for indica effects?

It’s the everything that makes it incredible. I’ve done fat filtration with infused canna butter and infused vege oil via coffee filter vs no fat filtration. The coffee filtered one always gets me severely less fucked up than the 120um filter in a funnel that’s room temp vegetable oil. Cold filtered cannabutter also severely less potent than the not cold filtered.

Same thing with rso. Everytime I’ve winterized it it wasn’t as good as when I just used a 120um filter and a funnel. With the jar still shaken and using the jar lid to strain out the nugs.

The everything gives you its Everything. When you filter it your selection of cannabinoids starts.

1 Like

I’m guessing you’re the 6 hits of acid kind of guy

and Ketamine infusions weekly too…

All indicas

According to Rick Simpson a second wash isn’t needed. I’m like you sometimes I’ll wash 2X and I get a nicer yield

Here, take a look at this. Here’s a simple hack to take crude RSO from 30-50% potency all the way to high 70s, just below distillates. If you make RSO, you will get this - Cannabis Home Sciences - RxCE Home Page

Edit: Better yet, see the discussion thread on this process - Introducing Refine Cannabis Extract - RxCE

4 Likes

I love the website, thank you for doing and sharing all this info

2 Likes

Question being better yield of WHAT?

1 Like

Probably Plant Matter.

I would enjoy learning from you. Im a patient and passionate about helping. There’s nothing more fulfilling than empowering yourself and others to create hope and change. I am new to here, but not to the sciences of cannabinoid based therapeutics.

2 Likes

Welcome to the future @Phyto.Alchemist!

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. My survival is being challenged in a multiplicity of ways, so im eager to learn from anyone willing to teach. Would a souxhlet be sufficient for quality vessel for Her dankness? Quality in, quality out. I just want minimal plant material but maximum diversity of compounds.

Game changing recommendation. Very grateful!