We are trying to save people from vaping crisis

okay now i know what’s factor you worry about

1 Like

Yeah, I would like if people didn’t die smoking a vape pen.

6 Likes

At the current manufacturering technology, the auto draw battery can not remove that hole, oil and rain do have the possibility of entering the battery.This is the problem with all automatic batteries.

1 Like

Left:snowman+manual battery
Right:snowman disposable battery

2 Likes

Do you have any samples I could buy? Also is it possible to get those shipped to EU?

these actually look very good

1.0ml will be released on NOV 12th ;0.5 is about 15th

1 Like

thanks ,We are applying for a patent for it to protect it from copying as much as possible.But i think everything will finally get copied in China as long as it become hot

2 Likes

Just ordered some of these new carts, cant wait to test.

2 Likes

YES i can ship to EU,we shipped some samples to GREECE

How can I order some samples?

Send me message sir

Honestly the vape crisis was started because people are greedy it dosnt matter what kinda cart or battrey you have, if your going to fill it with dirty distillate and cut with mct or honey cut

2 Likes

Federal health officials have identified vitamin E acetate in the lung fluids of 29 people sickened in the outbreak of dangerous vaping-related lung injuries. The discovery is a “breakthrough” that points to the oil as a likely culprit in the outbreak that has sickened more than 2,000 people and killed at least 39, a top official said Friday.
“These findings provide direct evidence of vitamin E acetate at the primary site of injury within the lungs,” said Anne Schuchat, principal deputy director at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The latest information points to growing evidence of vitamin E acetate as “a very strong culprit of concern,” she said in a briefing with reporters.”

This is a report from Washingtonpost. It is really a good news for the depressed market.I always believe that good things will be fixed.

You may have saw many full ceramic cartridge in market already. And recently some ask me what’s the
difference our kind have
That’s good question ! !
I would like to let you know that Our full ceramic cartridge is different from others from
below 3 aspects:

1. we research-and-develop Snowman cartridge almost one year, finally we adopt the Unique medical grade ceramic to make the center post, it is our confidential material, this kind ceramic has applied to Human body many years, it is healthier and safer than normal ceramic.
  2. Snowman ceramic hardness is 10 times than other normal ceramic. Others usually is 9-22 HRA, but Snowman ceramic is 88-90 HRA
    So it won’t break and produce powder when heat coil get high temperature. so no powder get into lungs, safe and healthy.

The most different:
Our Snowman is No any Glaze on Center post. just Physical Polishing, for 3 times, so it is original ceramic color, oyster white with slight yellow, looks like pearly luster.
Our Snowman is no Glaze, other carts print white glaze, or some colorful glaze, glaze
contains some metal substance, It is not safe enough.

1 Like

Pay attention to the color of mouthpiece and center post,color is different.mouthpiece is ceramic and center post is special, oyster white with slight yellow

2 Likes

How do you prevent oil front absorbing straight into the center post and the shell of the atomizer without glaze?

1 Like

anyone on here have reports of using these carts?

1 Like

Good question!!!
Snowman cetnter post hardness second only to man-made diamond,Hardly soluble in water, hydrochloric acid and dilute sulfuric acid, high density molecular structure.That is why it is not cheap.

1 Like