0.5ml Sowman + white battery

@tonystark can you just post picture please not a link. :spoon:

4 Likes

7 Likes

These are automatic batteries?

4 Likes

Sech-see

yes 350mah auto battery

So when you take a hit you are passing the air you inhale thru the battery chamber? What happens if the battery fails/overheats and releases toxic gases while your sucking on it?

3 Likes

the battery can stop power to prevent itself from overheat. it doesn’t release toxic gases.

price is not cheap

1 Like

You sound pretty sure. Do you have any data or info to back that up? After speaking with @BG305 I really feel the auto batteries are part of the problem? And quite possibly the main problem?

1 Like

@tonystark If you have invented a battery with a 0% failure rate you would not be selling carts. I will start a thread later today about batteries.

9 Likes

The main issue Tony is that with the draw through batteries there has to be a channel of air going through where the battery is. People are trying to avoid this now as it is a risk with eliquid/distillate leaking into the battery component via the draw through hole and causing a short circuit. Whether or not the battery has short circuit protection, this style of battery it appears is something that will not be wanted in the future in order to ensure customers that their device wont cause vapi/evali or put off toxic fumes from a potential short circuit. The customer doesnt know there is short curcuit protection, but they do know that there is necessarily a draw through hole going into the battery housing. Even if someone was to vape in the rain this could cause a very serious issue potentially. So in the name of the health and safety of millions of north americans,and your personal bank account, we ask you to please offer a battery that is not automatic right now. Thank you.
That said, I, personally only use mods these days and my business is pretty focused on pods right now. If you have a good quality juul pod compatible non-auto battery, I am interested.

4 Likes

They offer plenty of non automatic batteries as well as their auto offerings. I think he was just focusing on a slick end user product assembly. I’ve got a few of his non-auto samples. They work just fine.

7 Likes

Elon needs to release his infallible vape cart battery he’s been holding out on us.

4 Likes

Saving the world one flamethrower at a time

1 Like

we have both auto and non auto

You are right ,Any bottom air intake cartridge will have the possibility of oil flowing into the bottom and touching the electrodes. Only a top air flow cartridge can be 100% avoid that.Top air flow cartridge can only used with a munual battery.Seal bottom

1 Like

The problem is not the cart, it’s the battery. Do you understand?

3 Likes

I don’t think the fear is the airflow over the 510 thread electrode. The fear is that passthrough auto batteries have a hole exposing the inner guts of the power source to the vapers inhalation

3 Likes

Not if its not bottom airflow, then its possible for the vape to short circuit from rain or some other liquid, but the fumes wont be in the vapor path. Better to have a safer battery perhaps, but that should work too

2 Likes