We are trying to save people from vaping crisis

Silver solder is generally used to walded the pin portion of the heating coil. Some factories still use this technology. Our heating coil part is not contain silver solder ecause we don’t welded the pin

1 Like

Thanks Tony!

I have some points about this type of ceramics design cartridge share.

There are several types of designs similar to the “snowman” on the market, you can see some are orange ceramics, black ceramics and even other colors.

The process of coloring ceramics, we call it “glazing”.Glazing can make the outside of the porcelain smooth and can be presented in a variety of colors. You can see it in Chinese vases and other bright ceramics.It make the ceramic look better.some Glazing contains heavy metal some can pass heavy metal test.

Glazes has two kind.One is soluble another is difficult to dissolve. Ordinary ceramics can be glazed. Ceramics will be shiny and smooth, but the glaze will easily fall off and pollute the oil (the colored ceramics on the market are basically glazed). If you use a poorly soluble glaze to paint, the surface will be rough, which is not beautiful.

Snowman has no glaze on it ,We use a physical method, polishing makes it smooth.The color of snowman itself is white ,it is the color of raw material whici is commonly used in dentistry to make dentures.

So if you are looking for a ceramic center-post design cartridge ,you’d skip those colorful cartridge.

7 Likes

New “snowman 2.0”:
After receiving customer feedback about the missing color and small oil intake hole not enough for thick oil.We upgrade snowman.

1.The top metal painted ring was removed
2. oil intake hole changed from 1.5mm (4 holes) to 2.0mm (3 holes)
3.the oil tank changed from PCTG to glass.

Old “snowman” picture:Snowman 1.0 version
New “snowman” picture:snowman 2.0 version

2 Likes

Advised comments are welcome

Are these up on Ali as of today? I will ping Echo and get some of these ordered if so!

Let me know.

I told ECHO ,she will contact you

1 Like

Can I get a sample pack of these?

Sure ,however the first batch of samples has been sold out . I will contact you in IG when the new unit available

1 Like

@tonystark

Please update here when new samples arrive

1 Like

Will do that sir.

4 Likes

Let’s say goodbye to heavy metal~ enjoy a healthier vaping experience!

New chargable vape pen ,350mah with 3*2.0mm oil intake know.

Snowman derivatives: Fully ceramic atomizer vape pen.

Picture:
Pic 1
Pic 2

3 Likes

I’m feelin it

7 Likes

Is it a ceramic battery with ceramic soldering points?? I thought the auto (suck to activate) pens are part of the problem with the VAPI?

Why wouldnt you make a disposable ceramic pen with a push to activate button and no pathway for air/oil to get into the battery chamber and potentially cause problems??

Q dey dont know about dat.

1 Like

this is a vape pen it is chargable ,the battery is not ceramic it just look white.nseparable
In fact, we add a charging function.Screw top .You can refilled it for 2 twice.However, i do not recommend that users repeat the use of the oil ,it will have an impact on the taste, the main reason for increasing charging is not to make it reusable,just to enlarge the capacity of the power.

1 Like

Let’s see some pictures.

Every design has its meaning, a product can not satisfy everyone’s ideas。
Your idea is good i will keep that in mind

3 Likes
1 Like

I have tried them I filled a few up with cbda sauce. It was pretty thick and the cart handled the thickness really well I was able to finish the cart all the to the end.
I am not a huge fan of the snow kid though hard to refill if you wanted to do that.

1 Like