We are trying to save people from vaping crisis

Hey @tonystark, say hi to Echo for me(Cameron). She has been great. Will be ordering some samples of these soon.

Thank you Cameron ,Echo will contact you soon,she is surprise when i told her you find me and recognize we are in same company.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve tried both. I havenā€™t noticed much of a difference in flavor. I received some of the older model where the screw wasnā€™t the right size. I didnā€™t like the paint job as much on the rings, there was bits of metal showing through the white paint. It didnā€™t look as nice as the ascent, but just a slight difference.

Canā€™t say enough about Tonyā€™s customer service or enthusiasm though :slight_smile: if I have a product question heā€™ll message me when he wakes up. And shows me a video that heā€™s on the train to work lol, then heā€™ll answer my question as soon as soon as heā€™s there.

Anyone know if ā€œlead-freeā€ carts are a real thing in the US? I got a sample pack from HiQ based out of CO and they claim lead free. I had a .5ml cart. I vaped over 2ml through it and was still going pretty strong. If this is legit lead-free, Iā€™d pay the markup.

2 Likes

the first batch snowman is wrong with the screw size so cause some issue ,we have solved this problem.
About the metal prortion it did has a broblem of paint job.To keep the whole cartridge is white,we paint the ring but seems the color will missing after crash .

Much appreciate for your commtent i will gather all these feedback to my R&D department to improve the products.We will upgrade the materials of ceramic to make it taste better.

Does it has ā€œHeavy metal test roport?ā€
The California test has several different criteria, and results vary with the time of the injection.Now CA need te cartridge to pass the test after filled 7days-14days.The longer the time, the more likely it is that the test will fail.

1 Like

In my opinion, there is no lead-free metal, only the metal with extremely low lead content.Manufacturer like to call it ā€œlead freeā€ that mean the metal has low levels of lead.There must be heavy metal impurities in the metal, but depend to the content of high or low.
If you ask what is the healthiest metal, I think itā€™s titanium.

3 Likes

How about you just show us test results and describe testing process?

2 Likes

ā€œNever fill above 110*fā€

:wastebasket:

11 Likes

That what stood out and then the flip the cart upside down. :man_facepalming:t2:
@tonystark So your carts have the metal painter white to make it look like ceramic. Now that paint is peeling and you have to fix this issue correct?

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/TonyStark_vape/status/1182958888796082181

we will remove the metal portion and make it look simple

There is no regulation currently in place by the BCC in California that determines how long a cartridge must sit before being tested for heavy metals. I donā€™t know where you got this information from, but it is not true.

Looks can be deceiving as we see you paint the metal white to give it the appearance of being ceramic. I bet smoking that paint as it mixes with the oil gives your carts a really nice kick. Might not have to cut these to poison your custies as it comes preloaded. :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

I sent carts in that passed heavy metals, then the disty came back clean and so did the cart only filled with disty the 5% terp cut one failed heavy metals after 48-72 hrs. Seems the terps arent helping the mysterious chineese metal alloys.

2 Likes

the metal ring is around the oil tank and wonā€™t tough the oil ,you can see from the picture where the ring is .The metal ring is outside the oil tank instead of inside. It covers the oiltank to protect the ends of the pipe. When it falls, it will not easily destroyed from the most vulnerable places at both ends.

Terpene is acidic and will react slightly with metals, so different oil tests will have different effects on the test results. if oil filled with terpene , best metal is stainless steel, but the price of stainless steel is very high.
If you want the atomizer to match different oils and pass the heavy metal test for a long time, I think titanium will be the best metal. But the price of titanium will increase the price a lot

2 Likes

Currently I know most manufacturer use the material is brass and stainless steel.

@tonystark

3 Likes

I like you, Iron Man. I might make a cart with you if you price right

3 Likes