Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

Did about a third inch cake

2 Likes

Got pictures or it didn’t happen. Lol. Just joking :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I’ve done it, I’ve explained how to do it a few times on here. Rather than using a pump to pull the tane, you use a seperate vessel that has a full vac on it. Kinda like the opposite of an air compressor

6 Likes

I know that trick. I keep an empty solvent tank under vacuum all the time for them times I gotta pull solvent threw my columns on a vapor lock

5 Likes

Pics yet?

3 Likes

@Beaker talks about why he prewets his alumina filter media with water here

He is going to distill and does an lle afterwards, too doesn’t he?

Water doesn’t do well with hydrocarbons.

2 Likes

But I’m sure we have all had moisture in our tanks.

1 Like

Meaning it doesn’t seperate and effects the extract.

And plenty of times

3 Likes

How do I post pics?

I would think minimal amount of wetness is needed in the filter media. Also why not load your collection up with desiccant? Perhaps the “dewatering” stage will take some time or agitation of some sort. Use a straw to siphon the liquid tane/oil off and filter it once more for a final polishing (dust from dessicant?) and then recover . Or just put a fine filter on the drain of your collection vessel and push into your final collection vessel

There’s a weird little thing at the bottom right corner of the page when you are typing a reply. The reply and trash logo are on the left. The vcr looking thing with an arrow pointing up, select that

1 Like

I could make a stack of multiple filters and fill it with solvent before I mount my column and pass through. If that’s all you’re using and it did what were trying. I’ll get it.

2 Likes

Here you go with a picture

And do you think the kids know what a vcr is? I try asking my teenager about cassette tapes.

5 Likes

Ignore the black specs. There was apparently carbon on the parchment. These are both the same trim. Same bag. Same everything

7 Likes

I only ran 1 oz

3 Likes

Awesome

4 Likes

If that’s the same material. That’s a miracle. Nice work @anon60420198

Think I’m gonna make a small stainless Büchner with a lid to make this a little safer but I should have some spare parts around here to make this sometime this week. And have some shit material to really try this on

6 Likes

Im going to try to replicate those results because I just don’t believe those two extracts came from the same material.

2 Likes

Just try it. I followed bvv video. Google bvv celite

1 Like