Using and Abusing logos

All about the Benjamins my guy.

…and here I was thinking it was about the Chads.

1 Like

Lol take it easy. Spd spells it Chud

I know its not benzene that’s for dam sure

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

17 Likes

It’s called fools gold.

Gotta be unicorn piss for sure. It’s medicinal.

Lol I hope you realize I never suspected benzene in your product, it’s the fact you cant even speculate that’s scary.

2 Likes

You do realize that no one can explain any of the unknowns in Shatter either

1 Like

Sure. But it all was on the plant, no side reactions. The plant and it’s concentrates have been studied for years.

Your D8 mixture has not been studied, at all really.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yes, back in the old days i used to see people with 20, 30, 40% unknowns in ordinary distillation. And even sometimes now (there are even threads on here about it!)

3 Likes

Thats the special sauce
Call it designer delta

1 Like

11 Likes

Sure, I dunno what 15-20% is in my distillate but it’s most likely all stuff from the plant plus a tiny bit of degradation products. I’m way more ok with consuming that stuff than random reaction products. Yes natural stuff can be toxic too but cannabis/hemp is not known for toxicity. What about the side products from conversion?

1 Like

@killa12345 Am I the only one that drank from the hose as a kid that’s been sitting in the yard since last July?

3 Likes

We lived by drinking from the hose and swiming in canals with the alligators. This is florida.

4 Likes

@killa12345 I’ve heard of you! I googled “Florida man”

1 Like

i could lie and act like im better than that, but we didnt find too many bridges as kids we didnt jump off of, lakes and canals we really didnt fish in as kids…it was just a normal part of life. The other day my kid got the police called on him for jumping off a bridge. The police said he wasnt under arrest so i questioned her what law says you cant jump off a bridge. She brought it up. I felt dumb!

9 Likes

Topic seems to have derailed;

I don’t understand. Why spend all the time, energy, AND money on pursuing something so pointless? China will always be peering over your shoulder as innovators, and its your job to maintain that title, not play the victim card, and run litigation executes, while shooting yourself and character in the foot continuously.

You should just shut up and keep crafting, every year there are new innovations and tech, whats wrong with staying ahead of the ripoff market? Why do you have to complain and then cry that a public, open source modeled forum, is contributing to the cause. Address your own internal situations before sending a PI to “contact” someone of interest.

7 Likes

indeed.

3 Likes