Using and Abusing logos

Utilizing a method of reputable discussion on details of my products is vastly different than your claim of using the site for sales. Our sales come in with many many more targeted methods outside of this place.

Meaning if I directly talk to customers or give advice or discuss details of my products. That comes from a reputable source like myself directly. Is far from fishing for customers and making “huge deals” on here.

It’s a lot more than just direct sales to people here. This platform has brought a lot of people into the industry, then they went to summit for gear.

Enjoy your life man, it’s sad how much time and effort you put in to arguing with people online

5 Likes

Oh now, quit saying such nice things about me. People will actually think I’m a nice guy.

1 Like

:joy: you’re a lot nicer when I’m not working for a competitor.

2 Likes

I think he’s likely not taking indirect references into account. As @Gog mentioned, there are a ton of posts here hyping summit gear.

Who knows how many people saw @anon42519203 posts here and didn’t even look anywhere else for gear? Straight to summit. Hard to say, but I’m sure people weren’t emailing @spdking or his team to tell them that.

2 Likes

@anon42519203 definitely does a service for Distillation in general. He also gives @ChangMinXD and his gear a chance to shine as well.

Breakingdabs is a neutral enigma I enjoy watching on ig.

A large chunk of the startup industry runs off him and his shares.

4 Likes

So I did a couple of dabs, but now I’ve forgotten the question…

Is that how “concentrate & ask again” is supposed to work?

14 Likes

to be fair ive been selling impure d8 on the black market in CA for years and no ones even gotten sick or died

Most ppl use clay in the flask which gives you some weird side reactions but doesn’t produce anything toxic

3 Likes

This is the difference between summit and you.

We don’t need to fabricate public narratives, unlike you.

Summit treats thier customers and clientele with respect and we don’t need to change people’s minds. You on the other hand are just a bag of slanderous attacks to anyone you don’t agree with. And instead of being a man about it, you go online and spread false narratives to attempt to gain support. When you talked about people’s professional conduct or business professionalism in the past you clearly forgot that your continual conduct in the industry is leading the edge of most “unprofessional behavior” by a wide margin. You might actually take the cake for childish behavior from what I’ve noticed. all along my reputation and customer base has increased every single time you pull a move like this. You’ve asked me to put my money where my mouth is and claimed I wasn’t man enough; instead of you, yourself stepping to the plate you distributed lies to myself and my peers and went MIA and created deceitful discussion with me and my peers numerous times. You call me trash but you weren’t man enough to face the music when I came to you amicably. Instead you went to hiding. So professionals had to be used to get all your addresses to send you communications. But hey. Im trash right.

1 Like

You should probably start a lawsuit against ig too

It takes cigarettes quite a few years of habitual smoking to kill you, still kills you though.

You have any data proving your statement?

Also, maybe don’t incriminate yourself here.

6 Likes

And amazon and eBay. But wait, when I pointed out the fact that amazon, eBay, and the China man are making money on knockoffs, and Future4200.com hasn’t made a single penny off them, your lawyer stopped responding to emails…

FYI, that wasn’t slander. Summit would be a great company if you weren’t attached to it.

6 Likes

I sincerely believe within ten or so years, daily dabbers and cart smokers will develop novel cancers and lung complications. Even with untampered or non-isomer distillate.

3 Likes

Especially people doing red hot dabs… God I don’t understand.

I’d be surprised if people dabbing correctly and responsibly will have much to worry about, probably less than habitual bud smokers.

6 Likes

Black market here in CA usually refers to the medical market

Do you have any evidence to prove your point?

I have 3 years of patient trials with great results which is enough for me

I’m sorry, which point? That you have no data proving your distillate doesn’t have any harmful byproducts?

Black is black, so, the black-medical market you mean? That implies unlicensed sales, which is illegal.

1 Like

But hey, what do I know :clown_face:

Looks like everyone else has their own opinion on the situation

5 Likes

Human trials count as data

You don’t have any data to support your claims

People have been using clay in the flask for YEARS and I haven’t heard of anyone getting sick from it

1 Like

The side reactions from distillation and conversion are absolutely unknown variables. Just because nobody has died in the relatively short time we’ve been doing them doesn’t mean they don’t have long term consequences.

The cigarette example is a valid analogue

13 Likes

Your LACK OF data proves my point. You illegally sold a mixture of compounds put through a conversion process, that was (maybe) identified to 90% of tested for compounds. That unidentified percentage could possibly contain carcinogens, which could in 10-20 years give someone cancer.

Ever test your final product for benzene?

2 Likes