Using and Abusing logos

Spd69 :joy:

12 Likes

ill be on the sidelines like you. I know im the worst. I dont need to prove it.

6 Likes

Fuck around with a rosin tech competition and I’ll square up :joy:

3 Likes

The card of a feeble “man”

2 Likes

I don’t get why someone would spend so much time here if they hate it so much

8 Likes

He loves the attention, it feeds his ego

6 Likes

Hes like 69 for real. We need a meme!

7 Likes

Throw a 69 on his forehead

2 Likes

Nah.
We should all fly his avatar.
Upside down

7 Likes

Unreal man. Reminds me of my 2yr old throwing a temper tantrum. But the 2yr olds only lasts for 2min

3 Likes

The thing is, he’s mad we wouldn’t censor the Chinese summit knock offs. But by leaving them up, most of them have proven why going with the cheaper Chinese option is not always the best option, which certainly lead to more business for Summit.

This is one of the basics of free speech / open source, whatever its called.

We just provide a platform that allows others to display their true character, good or bad

18 Likes

That’s even more petty then I thought it would be. @spdking, I was right. You’re a joke

2 Likes

I’ve heard it said that social media is a good spot so see people’s subconscious thoughts crop up, almost like a freudian slip.

That’s why I get concerned when I see people posting tons of “kill pedophiles” stuff. It’s like the guy that hates queers secretly wanting to be gay.

1 Like

I can only imagine how much $ he’s made from this site. I would be more than grateful for such a platform

2 Likes

I know how much I have made and super grateful. He must dwarf my income

It’s like that saying. Don’t bite the hand that feeds ya

8 Likes

Not that it matters that I’m at work now, but I have probably sold one two liter kit off here…

If you think I’ve made alot of money from this site, well I’ve yet to see it…

Also: @spdking is no longer at the helm of summit running the show constantly. He’s got a team that is professional running it now.

Hence the free time to post here and direct leads and troll. Do you need a mini bike thread? Post it in the echo chamber :slight_smile:

Love or hate the guy he still brings a chuckle out of me.

This platform because of its lack of monetizing is the major reason for its success. The separation of GLG and F4200.com was a great decision to allow for organic growth.

This website has brought me good opportunities as well.

I think there are still very much countless financial opportunities for everyone here if they be themselves.

He got the forum flowing this morning with conversation. Catch22 is he also provides clicks.

4 Likes

I tried to raise him better…

14 Likes

Either you are lying, or your sales people can’t close deals, which I doubt since most of the people I’ve met at Summit are great people that seem more than competent…

2 Likes

Oh that’s gold​:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes