Using and Abusing logos

Then you sent them looking for @Future. HAHAHAHA :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

I’m on the experienced side, but there’s always a way to find neutral ground. Hell i talk shit with the guy on occasion and random stuff. To me he’s incredibly bored and talented and has good intentions, but will absolutely take things too far if felt wronged.

4 Likes
  • Who Finds @Spdking Actions of Lawyers and PI alarming
  • Who think @spdking is justified in his actions

0 voters

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

9 Likes

This isn’t a west coast thing. This is an @spdking thing.

8 Likes

I have to disagree, this is a Competitive cannabis/hemp business owner thing. I’m witnessing several across the country starting legal battles.

3 Likes

Done!!

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but this is spdkings regular scheduled programming…

3 Likes

It’s not his first time for sure.

I remember the OSS stuff barely.

2 Likes

Except I don’t sell glass and Summit drives a bunch of sales through this forum :man_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What does he even want lol.

What do you want @spdking

1 Like

Oh that’s not the reason you spend all day here and constantly refer people to your sales team?

8 Likes

8 Likes

He acts like trump… maybe that’s why most of us fucking hate him

2 Likes

The Brain always has glossy bloodshot eyes and crazy ideas. My kind of character.

9 Likes

I was kind of like… but don’t we all?

4 Likes

But just like Trump…He gives us all entertainment. I watch the news sooo much more these days just to watch some of the stupid shit he will say today and laugh. Its literally the same feeling i get watching @spdking’s rants here. What will he say today… Theres a new one kids…“i stuck the PI to you so i can find out what makes you tick!” Its just weird. Dont you all have woman??? I have much better things to do with my time…

11 Likes

I get so much entertainment on the sidelines these days. I seriously am going to plan a competition and invite all you fucks.

2 Likes

All of this sounds like snitching to me…

Spdrat

11 Likes