Using and Abusing logos

You hired private investigators to follow future around?

13 Likes

Hahaha and found literally nothing of value.

How’s that self hate working out for ya little guy?

8 Likes

This is some petty shit…sad really

9 Likes

I like dream host. It is alot faster. Our new website releasing soon is on its before we dump the current host.

Creepy!

7 Likes

Between them and Vultr we have done a pretty good job keeping the forum transparently online.

It’s actually standard opperating proceddure when someone goes underground and is avoided communication and you have to serve them or notify them. It’s like someone on the run, and you have to hire a professional. I wouldn’t have had to if Dustin was above board with anything…

Squash the beef. What is even the beef? The GLG membership pulled?

It’s too early for west coast madpandas who need dabs and breakfast.

The dude traveled most of 2019 cross country. Literally posted it all the time. Did you see his schedule? He’s not your ex wife on the run. Ffs

5 Likes

So I should have lied to you about who owns this forum? I gave your lawyer the contact info the second she asked for it.

Can only imagine how bad your life must be right now that you would waste your time having someone follow me around.

6 Likes

Behave like a man? You’re a fucking joke

9 Likes

geez…this is like cops and robbers! WTF is having a PI investigate Future gonna tell you…Hes a hippy living on a farm… :man_shrugging: There are much worse things in the world to think about.

WOW! never did i think someone would stoop sooo low. but fuck. what is up on the west coast guys. Why do you guys give such a fuck about someone else. I find it soooo weird that someone would care sooo much?

Do you guys find it weird i give no fucks about my west coast competitors?? or any competitor for that matter?? I really care about my family and people around me… Genuine want my clients to succeed but give sooo much about another to have him followed. I dont care really about anyone that much…maybe my son…thats about it.

11 Likes

Again your just twisting this up, your trying to obsolve yourself of unequitable behavior. And there was a lot on your behalf back then. Nobody is asking you to be a snitch. But when you started rambling about talking to your team of lawyers to me it became clearly obvious that conducting professional communications with you would be impossible.

Well you see ole’ joe exotic over here has a mental illness…so naturally he needs to “get” Carol Baskin… “Carol Baskin” represents many perceived demons that haunt this man…

16 Likes

You actually don’t know the whole story and if I said what happened it would jeopardize what I do know

And now I’m such a bad guy for trying to work it out with him amicably and he just lied about lawyer and went in circles.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Priceless.

2 Likes

Let’s take a look back and see who has ranted about “a team of lawyers” :joy::joy:

1 Like

im telling you i wanna buy a tiger with my stimulus check…who would have ever thought a tiger was cheaper than a lb of cannabis??? :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

12 Likes

The whole story:

Elliott hates China and Chinese people.

6 Likes

I tried to buy a tiger. The FBI showed up at my door

does this mean I need to hire a PI to track down @AdvancedBio?

or do I need to buy a tiger?!?

I’m soooo confused

15 Likes