Using and Abusing logos

I’m talking about moving hosting out of country so it would do just that. See original comment where you questioned

1 Like

No “owner” of this website has responded to any request from a lawyer. We (royal) also havent received or responded to any orders from law enforcement or any other ‘legal’ entity (bonus warrant canary for what its worth).

3 Likes

I’m not questioning anything. You’re going in circles. You’re wrong. Just admit it. The only way YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO OPERATE ILLEGALLY is if you had opperators in other countries, even if you were rotting in a jail cell. Wow. What a win. Rotting in a jail cell.

That’s funny because I have a trail of emails that say otherwise with nothing but excuses and refusals. Like when we sent letters the principle was emailing us back… Guess it was a ghost.

If it helps you two out in any way, I am in the US and plan to operate here indefinitely. If I have to do some loophole other country bullshit to defend this forum we have already lost.

Edit: that was pretty bad

2 Likes

Are you on drugs this morning?

1 Like

Whois this domain. Is that who you were emailing with?

2 Likes

Not at all. Don’t act stupid on here. I’m sure you talk to Dustin all the time.

Hahaha you thought I own this forum even after repeatedly telling you I didn’t :joy:

5 Likes

You’re misconstruing piracy websites owners with a forum owner and thinking they weigh the same to the US government.

They don’t.

My example was the worst case scenario.
Which this site is no where near.
You as a private entity would have an extremely difficult time getting an out of country website taken down.

Plain and simple.

4 Likes

You are one of the principle opperators. Your name is on it. I don’t think you have a clue, and you try to protect yourself with fradulent commentary how you aren’t responsible for your actions. Your state filings also show your name as owner of website. Then when you lied repeatedly to my lawyers in the email you refused to give up the owners email or information. And so that makes you suspect. If lawyers are asking you and wanting to discuss information you can be held liable for refusing to divulge information that would otherwise obsolve you. Your legal knowledge is really crappy. And yes. You spent time lieing to my lawyers in emails to try and go in circles instead of just having a discussion with then like a man. You also lied about me and went online and slandered me with provable lies on your behalf. I can’t even get into the worst parts, o guess that’s why I have private investigators and lawyers do the work for me. Dustin, you sir could have behaved like a man when they talked to you. Instead you lied and went in circles like a used car salesman who was busted in a lie. Tisk tisk.

I told them how to get a hold of the owner, the email address is public :man_shrugging:t3:

Wild how you are smarter than every person on earth at everything. Probably because your daddy invented vacuum, right?

8 Likes

Admin@future4200.com
Sidco@future4200.com lands in the same inbox.

2 Likes

As this one?
:joy:
Admin Name: Proxy Protection LLC
Admin Organization: Proxy Protection LLC
Admin Street: 417 Associated Rd #324
Admin Street: C/O future4200.com
Admin City: Brea
Admin State/Province: CA
Admin Postal Code: 92821
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.7147064182
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Email:

Let’s just make it easier, why don’t you just send me your lawyers contact and we’ll let them talk instead of bouncing email addresses and making excuses???

No…

That was directed at sidco.

My curiosity was if I emailed that private proxy email address would it forward to their inboxes.

1 Like

Funny how you try and act so transparent. But when it comes to acting like a man you are nowhere to be found and private investigators have to follow you to aquire addresses to send you letters you’ve ignored…

Funny.

Oh whoops. Looks like Dreamhost turned on domain protection. Sorry about that. Ill have to adjust that later.

2 Likes

Honestly I’d keep it. Automated spam is horrid if you don’t.

2 Likes