Tricks of the trade

Bro start an llc, make it “johny icicle services and effects” or someshit like that. Register all your dry ice accounts under that name and if they ask its for special effects in product shoots, you use the dry ice for the fogging and sometimes u need to have a whole truck bed full of dry ice for the perfect shot.
You also take wedding pics and retail product shots like this.

It explains ur constant need for it and how u somehow manage to use a shit ton in one day.

Doesnt hurt to setup a fake business card that links to a gmail and a free phone line app.

26 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

im not into production, I just process my trim and mostly make gummies out of the oil. They kinda legalized it but I think making hash oil at home is considered a drug lab even with a med card.

2 Likes

What I need to do is really make a dry ice special effects business. Sounds like easy money. Im staying up till 7 am so I can snowblow my driveway without being rude to neighbors dammit. I think its about 8 inches since I blew it last night and my snowblower stinks.

3 Likes

I was told 110 quarts holds 180lbs but tbh I have no idea that’s the estimate from my supplier I pay $80 to fill it so idc tbh.

Exactly what I said when I used to buy dry ice. “I’m in film production” living in Dtwn la no one would think twice

2 Likes

Accidently creates a thriving business

16 Likes

Crc media packer

28 Likes

That’s one of them massage things right @Waxplug1

5 Likes

Yea works good for your back too after a long day of runs

7 Likes

Better than a dildo… Well, depending…

5 Likes

Theres more than one way to skin a cat

3 Likes

Lol, i bought a vibrator to help pack the column. Should have consulted the gf, I don’t think she’d have recommended that weak ass toy :joy: might have to try the massage gun

5 Likes

I understand what is said here and can confirm. Vaccume is a friend indeed.

2 Likes

No reflux setup? No problem. Fill your roto collection with the solvent you are refluxing in drop the condensor as low as you can and bam you’ve got a reactor to reflux in.

15 Likes

Siiiick Buchi @TheLastHashbender good tip!

3 Likes

Shouldnt you be heating the collection flask then?

4 Likes

you just want it to be full so that as the solvent condenses it just flows back into the evaporating flask rather than staying in the collection.

5 Likes

I’ve done this by accident so many times lol

7 Likes

In the garden.

When starting autoflowers or seedlings, make sure u have a skinny tall compostable container.
These hotdog bags work perfect, sprout ur autos indoors for the first 2 weeks then plant outdoors so the bugs dont demolish the sprouts. (Rolly pollies, centipedes, etc)
(im starting my autos indoors in the next day or two and planting in the ground march 1st. Harvesting june 1st. Planting full term june 2nd.)

$35 for 2000 at the resturant supply store

13 Likes