Tricks of the trade

In sure u could put it ok n a beer keg

1 Like

That’s not pressurized is it? We dont want to see another “whoopsi” (how to paint the ceiling pic again).

Lol

2 Likes

absolutely pressurized. otherwise it would not function.

STORE BOUGHT!!

fine manual: https://www.gesafety.com/downloads/pl-G1562.pdf

10 Likes

Not directly related, but a good nail brush and hand cleaner are amazing to have around when dealing with all this sticky gunk.

13 Likes
7 Likes

This is @Blunt’s way of setting up the filter housing for his passive air exchange…

Aluminum C channel with an L hook at the bottom to keep it in place. Once it gets dirty, we flip it around and use the other end of the filter.

:call_me_hand:

17 Likes

Nice bracket! Furnace filters are cheap though, you seriously flip them around? Doesn’t that just blow the fines stuck on the first side into the room?

4 Likes

lol sorry

the hole is 10” and the filter is 20” long

So I flip it end for end

12 Likes

Ahhh gotcha. That makes more sense lol

4 Likes

When it’s cold in the trap house lab this time of year…hug the 12x24 jacketed collection for warmth as you gaze down the sight glass giddy with anticipation… anticipation to go inside where its warm.

17 Likes

Silicone hose wrapped around columns as a hot water jacket for recovery

12 Likes

Not sure where to post this…

Grow Generation Portland has 5 gallon jugs of 34% h202 for $45 dollars. Normally they’re $145.

I got mine! Go get yours!

Also, call the store and triple check their stock before you drive 3.5 hrs for something you were told was in stock…

13 Likes

Try customer code 1061 for a discount at grow generation. Not sure if these have a nationwide setup, but if u go to grow generation in santa rosa, CA, use that code. if u want to use it, Dm me and ill give u the name associated with the account so u dont look out of place, just say ur picking up supplies for me. And while ur at it, hit me up for a smoke sesh im right around the corner from the grow store. The code gives u 30-40% off. Basically employee discount

20 Likes

I use h202 as a cleaner. Does it degrade in the bottle and is this why its on sale? it seems cheap especially with the pandemic and cleaning supplies way up.

3 Likes

yep. nailed it…

3 Likes

Hey for the savings I’m sure it didn’t degrade 70% of the way. Lol. It still burned the shit out of me as I poured it into the system.

3 Likes

The date on the bottle says 12/20

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

wonder if some clown typo’ed?

I’ve been in a store where the owner bemoaned the assistant he had to fire for consistently putting price stickers on retail items below wholesale (sometimes well below). I pointed out the same item for $14.95 and $4.95 or some such, and got a 15 min lecture on his assistant that I assume was dsylexic.

3 Likes

I thought the same thing so I asked my rep to double check and she said she called the manager of the Portland store and double checked the price. Even she was surprised. Lol.

2 Likes

id take it but im not close.