Tricks of the trade

XD what

3 Likes

id pay 15 an hour. and good food and free beer when DONE

2 Likes

Motor but no boat I love it

3 Likes

9.5 johnson.- Hansel??? No butt jokes at 9.5 johnson??? Im trying to lure you…

Im not a boater but half the time im fishing Im just popping wheelies in the 12 foot aluminum boat and scaring fish. Im a shore fisherman.

1 Like

spin the jars upside down in a centrifuge to get the pucks loose without pulverizing the thca

8 Likes

Add a cone to the top of your crc to increase surface area and avoid clogs

20 Likes

@Waxplug1 I might test this out with an 8">4" I have laying around.

You just filling the cone with w1?

1 Like

I got a smaller spool to couple under so that I don’t have a huge travel/gap by using my old spool. That way the height is about the same just a wider top. I use DE on top to increase the surface area some more just in case

4 Likes

Only use as much force as necessary here…

1 Like

The lid is like a trampoline for thca

5 Likes

I cut the fingers off rubber gloves for 24/40 29/42 joints for cleaning. Plug the last hole with paper towels after spraying acetone. Tape glove fingers on for good seal. Sake and dump when clean. Works great for me.

5 Likes

Step one. Spill hydroton in the drive way

Step two. With a smile, pick one up and put it into the bucket, making sure your 15 month old is watching and hears it land in the bucket

Step three. Watch child pick up hydroton in driveway so your spot isn’t blown by someone in the know seeing hydroton mixed in with your 3/4 clean gravel

14 Likes

“Oh hey neighbor. No all good here, I spill these damn dog food bags every other week…”

6 Likes

cops found a hps bulb and coco bricks in my car.-- Reptiles.

1 Like

I believe I’m the asshole who spilt said hydroton. Was it by the water faucet?

5 Likes

Better send the kiddo something nice

5 Likes

I don’t think so. I washed a bunch from last round out there to reuse. My hose tees into the water line before the pressure reducer…I have a water hammer thing on my spigot so I don’t blow up my watering wands…water pressure and volume are serious. So I drilled a bunch of holes in the bottom of a 7 gal bucket, dump the pebbles in there and blast the shit out of them with an extreme volume of water with the hose. It agitates the shit out of the pebbles and they clean up pretty well. But…I got a little wild with the hose and skeeted some out of the bucket…enter 15 month old son who is a team player…

6 Likes

Love these things!!! Life savers… Or should I say back savers…

1 Like

Could probably get a false bottom from a beer supply store.

1 Like