Sure isn’t a futurola but it sure beats the vitamix blender our facility is using to grind biomass. Last time I used one of these I was making 50 gallon batches of yum yum sauce and spicy mayo.
![20210527_102729|375x500]
(upload://tYqPcUxQUjKx8WouC9tdOEEqZAH.jpeg)
1 Like
Ive been treating mine too gentle. I do have a paint mixer. I painstakingly break it up. I dont do crude to disty but do shatter, will this be ok for shatter? Theres times I just pt it in a bag and step on it but thats when its overdry- which is good for running.
the whisk attachment only works well on larfy buds. Small dense popcorn buds don’t do so well
1 Like
Let’s see some shatter thumper… Shut up or put up
6 Likes
Honestly= my shatter is soft, lat run was w1 crc on some older material. next run is gonna be warm for gummies and ill use this to break it all up. Im gonna try a new thing and put it in my vac pot and freeze dry it too? Ill see how that works out. my house has a fucking humidity issue. its like 65 percent sometimes and weed cant even dry.im finishing last harvest and already gonna harvest again. I did have other tents I was running in. Last is not great, It grew in HUGE mats. This plant Im just bucking is about 340 grams but still has some stems. Im gonna cure the tops. Thats a small one. The other two are huge mimosas. and then I should CHOP 2 mimosas tonight and get the pm off the lower end. Tricks of the trade= get labor to help or else you become totally overwhelmed.
1 Like
You gonna send me some shatter or what? I’ll have an IPA for you. I’m memory of thump. I shouldn’t have, but I’ve had 2 Buddhas. 1 was hefenwiezen, the other a lager. Just to be honest. I shouldn’t be drinking, but such is life I guess. At least you have weed. I’ve got a cbg preroll that I paid 18 bucks for with no real weed in it. So what thumper? Should I come to Chicago too work for you? Well you pick me up, and give me a place to stay if I come up there and work for you? You need someone you can trust, and I think I’ve validated myself. I have enough to fly up there if you’re serious and want someone that’ll be solid
2 Likes
Well what do you think thumper? Tomorrow I might sign a 12 month lease, but I’ll come up there is you’re serious. What do you think? I’m proposing to you thumper. But not in a creep way. If you want validation I’ll come up there and approve of everything
1 Like
Bro my brother lives in Orlando. I’ll call him. Lol
2 Likes
if you come to chicago ill bring you fishing. But i only have a motor and no boat. We gotta rent a boat from the polish village. I need to start fising my local lake= they rent a boat and I have atrolling motor and they have full sized muskies after stocking 11 years ago
Thumper I’m asking to come work for you
1 Like
id pay 15 an hour. and good food and free beer when DONE
2 Likes
Motor but no boat I love it
3 Likes
9.5 johnson.- Hansel??? No butt jokes at 9.5 johnson??? Im trying to lure you…
Im not a boater but half the time im fishing Im just popping wheelies in the 12 foot aluminum boat and scaring fish. Im a shore fisherman.
1 Like
spin the jars upside down in a centrifuge to get the pucks loose without pulverizing the thca
8 Likes
Add a cone to the top of your crc to increase surface area and avoid clogs
20 Likes