Thousands of CBD and Delta 8 products contaminated with bleach

7 Likes

One day people will learn to distinguish “bleaching clays” and clorox…

Today is not that day

27 Likes

I saw an article about this previously from FreshBros.

Delta 8 is not “naturally a rose color.”

That is ridiculous. This article is basically saying if your delta 8 isn’t pink then it’s bleached. This “article” is an ad by FreshBros.

The same place that reuses pictures from Future members’ Instagram to sell their products.

This is one big excuse for them not to know how to control the ph of their product. The fact that this is made out to be an article and not an advertisement is the most concerning part. It should have a blatant disclaimer at the top saying “this is an ad”

11 Likes

:rofl: just updated the d8 main thread about this hilarious paid article

2 Likes

Wooooooow. Wow.

I just read a blatant disregard for the truth.

6 Likes

Dude this is PAID for by a RED D8 CREW

100% opinion.

5 Likes

This is the equivalent of an ad for kief saying that if it melts on a banger it was refined in a laboratory with gallons of ethanol and explosive solvents.

5 Likes

Whoever has red d8 funded this 100% lmao

4 Likes

:rofl: who would have thought d8 and cloroxgang became the same family

3 Likes

D8, d9 etc mostly color is bias to ph. Some stuff is white generally. But like resin Distillate for instance from clears to oranges are from purity to ph

3 Likes

Clear for d8 is what you seek. Golden Tan for d9 is what I see.
Including converted d9
Red and purple ph oxidation either way don’t sell that product to consumers and get it cleaned up

4 Likes

Bd8o bought a lot of stuff like this iirc

1 Like

Tf is bd8o https://buydelta8online.com/
Oooo . Anyone here claiming ownership?

:clown_face:

2 Likes

:mans_shoe: you forgot these in the description.

@brett_honeygold I hope you are well and would love to have an update on what’s available for the most southern state you can think of

1 Like

Sooo any advice if you have trouble with color lol…even at neutral ph? Perhaps 3 neutral washes not enough?

3 washes is NOT always enough.

2 Likes

@FreshBros would you like to explain this? Because its straight BS

@stoopkid is correct

3 Likes

It takes 8 with RO water just for me to hit pH 7 after conversion and that’s at 1:1

6 Likes

They don’t want to correct it lol, it’s a paid ad to push people towards “bleach free” d8

3 Likes