Fresh Bros out of Las Vegas Vegas, WTF...

And yes raw is communicating with me. So that’s good.

2 Likes

Word…

2 Likes

Oh jeez, I guess you never sold anything on ebay lol… I would spend hours taking pictures and the lazy mf’s would just copy and paste. If you put anything online you don’t want stolen you have gotta add a water mark.

1 Like

Check out the kdl-6 on ebay someone’s doing that and trying to add 100k

Gypped comes from Gypsies which is a pejorative for the Romani people. It actually is offensive, but most people don’t know.

Thats why I find it funny that our society is so sensitive to some groups of people.

The Romani are widely known among English-speaking people by the exonym Gypsies (or Gipsies ), which is considered to be pejorative due to its connotations of illegality and irregularity.[64]

3 Likes

Bless the internet for all of its wisdom and help and curse the internet for all of its thieves and punk azz bitchez. Sorry to see this @Snook . I had someone send me a cropped photo off of google images once claiming it was their live rosin. I’m not really sure what the end game is for these people. You can’t sell me a civic after showing me a Mercedes and expect me to think it’s a Mercedes. It’s like those guys back in the day trying to send you the ONE good looking bud pic and then you show up to a bag of twigs and berries that they claim is birthday cake as they tell you to your face that it’s fire and they could get 300 more for it down the street. When will these fuckers evolve!?

2 Likes

And gypsy comes from the people thinking the Roma were from Egypt, which is not true. Neither were they from Bohemia, but for some reason bohemian has a positive connotations and gypsy has negative ones.

2 Likes

Chiming in to warn everyone to avoid freshbros at all costs - not needing to air dirty laundry here but if you want smooth business look elsewhere.

3 Likes

Damn this sucks I just unfriended them on insta fuck those guys.

Copyright your image. You have timestamped proof in the EXIF data (unless you disabled it) on your camera that will prove you took the image from your location. It’s ok to protect yourself even if it feels wrong, and I could go as far as to say it would be a service to the industry as a whole to do so.

You’re right, this industry is full of bad actors. I’ve spoken many a time about getting out of it because through being honest and hard working, it’s blatantly obvious when others are not. Sucks man. I hope you get that all sorted out.

Watermark!

I can direct you to some great trademark/copyright books. Lmk.

For whatever it’s worth there is no way they are not aware of this post yet. We may not have stifled them completely but we just got this post to be on their page 1 Google results. Which is real bad for an online business. So the more activity this post gets, the more it will show their bad business when people consider them and search “fresh bros”. You might have lost the battle (the pic of your golden goodness), but Future won the war (Google SEO). If we really want to get back at them we just need to get this post to the top of their search results lol

Fresh Bros CBD Scam

6 Likes

Brutal.

Happens to everyone who’s been at this for multiple years. I’ve had 2 different “Brokers” send me my own CoA’s for Product they were trying to push. :rofl:
My stupid ass still doesn’t Watermark everything :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Ppl steal my disty, cart, clone, and plant pics all the dayum time. Its sickening how these scammers operate

1 Like

It’s all a sign your doing things right. If ya ain’t getting copied you probably don’t have any buzz.

I’d be happy to work with you guys on a unique watermark for your products.

1 Like

In French “gypsy” is ok, it is associated to the Gypsy Kings, a famous band of guitarists.

People stealing pics to advertise their products (if they really got some product) seems something quite usual in internet biznesses, not specifically hemp.

1 Like

I hate these scum bags. I deal with it also. Another nail in the Cannabis coffin. We are trying to do this right. Get the respect we deserve. And get full legalization. We work tirelessly to provide a AAA product, safe, consistent, high quality, and reasonably priced. I say we order 50 liters and say we can pick it up. Get about 15 of us and have a body slam competition. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

TIL a lot about cultural anthropology and sociology, but very little about marijuana.

1 Like