This is how it starts ...Delta 8 (Il)legality

Media releasing their intro article to the demonization of delta 8 to sway public opinion and make it easier for the DEA to ban d8… I wonder when the hashtag movement is gonna start.

Thoughts?

5 Likes

Thanks for the links. This is what happens when you talk more than you listen.

3 Likes

Poison Center warns about dangers of Delta-8-THC :alien::man_detective:

2 Likes

That’s more them just warning about infused gummies like everyone always does. I don’t think infused gummies really need to exist either honestly. Take a capsule and eat some Haribo gummy bears if you want to eat gummies. Combining them is unnecessary and just leads to scare articles like this. No need to make cannabis products fall victim of the “but what about our children” argument.

9 Likes

Alporazam gummies… .n vapes jeez man youre so right.
I get a syrup but candy idk… it can kind of go the same for the vitamins out there… easy to over do it since they taste good

Exactly. Orally dissolving tablets for the people with swallowing issues.

2 Likes

No such thing as bad publicity. Time to jump on the hype train and stack some paper until Uncle Sam ruins everything like always.

1 Like

Unless you end up one of the unlucky ones that trades years for a few months of money

3 Likes

It has nothing to do with luck. Risk must be calculated. The ones that catch cases usually get comfortable and think they are invincible.

2 Likes

it has everything to do with luck. If you’re lucky, noone who consumes a product you sell will kill themselves or someone else under the influence

2 Likes

Synthetic mystery powder and d8 not exactly apples to apples.

2 Likes

Show me d8 that isn’t filled with sythetic mystery gunk.

Barring that, show me a few years of human use at these dosages. It’s effectively an RC, just one synthesized from hemp

2 Likes

Agree. However its unlikely anyone dealing with d8 will end up in the position of the guys in the above article IMO. Well except whoever is suing the DEA. That’s probably not a good idea lol.

1 Like