D8 is gaining popularity, be careful

This horribly written article, which is full of so many factual errors, is the reason why d8 is gonna get sketchy af soon.

The next type of article we’re gonna see is how d8 put a bunch of kids in the hospital. Just like spice.

Y’all can play what whatever you want, but this I have a feeling this is gonna get ugly real soon.

26 Likes

No d9?

2 Likes

And you have Reddit /r/delta8 promoting rectal ROA to kids. We’ve seen this slow train wreck coming for a while!

14 Likes

5 Likes

Good thing they sent it to them and they saw no d9.

This article would be very different if it was the other way around.

5 Likes

Are you serious???

Jebus crust, those reddit kids are dumb

5 Likes

Yeah, the “watch me boof a gram” threads were ridiculous.

7 Likes

Agreed, but here’s where I have an issue:

4 Likes

It was a gummy, so the concentration makes sense. I agree there is some misleading verbage here.

5 Likes

Yes, they were gummies the story is referring to, I thought it was but had to double check.

That’s my main issue, that is not the responsible stance to take on this issue, saying it’s 100% legal that is.

Quite frankly, no one really knows if it’s legal or not, and this get rich quick mentality of it is gonna end up hurting their cause, and I say their because I have no skin in the game either way.

2 Likes

And before this eventually turns to shit because it’s about d8, obviously what I’m saying is my opinion, and that’s all it is.

2 Likes

This was the best part of the article

13 Likes

At least they’re honest about it. I respect that.

Hopefully they have money for a lawyer in the future quite possibly though.

2 Likes

Reddit and f4200 specifically f4200 was also responsible for the whole wide spread cutting agent posts to increase or even double profit margins.

.do we punish that gang of people as well for causing a dangerous hype to occur all biased on profit margin increases.

3 Likes

Looking back, it’s what we knew as somewhat ok at the time. Squalene, vitamin E and MCT USP. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Now it’s just terps and we know better.

2 Likes

Denying the custies autonomy in their decisions by providing misleading COAs and a false sense of security

Shit’s fucked

3 Likes

I wanna know the kings stance on d8 LEGALITY. Is it legal illegal? Can player expect future repercussions?

I ain’t touching it with a ten foot pole when d9 is so much better

12 Likes

Which king?

4 Likes