The Pass - Analytics, Discussion, and shilling

The following are test results for “The Pass” Bershires D8 cart.

Summary:

Overall (0=bad, 10=perfect): 10
Toxins: NONE, Olivetol detected at less than 2ppm
p-Cresol: ND
phthalates: ND
Olivetol: less than 2ppm
Solvent byproducts: ND
Abnormal CBD/THC: less than 1%
Meets legal D9 0.3%: NO - n/a as only sold in dispensaries.
Referred to Law Enforcement: NO
Short Comment: Excellent Product.

COA Accuracy (0=bad, 10=perfect): 10
Terpenes: Perfect. No contaminates
D8, D9, CBN, and CBG: Within 3% of COA

Batch # 2020081

Our filename: DEA-PASSV01

Sent to DEA: NO
Sent to FDA: NO
Sent to Marijuana Licensing: NO
Sent to Weights and Measures: NO
Sent to EPA: NO
Sent to Dept Air Quality: NO
Sent to Water Board: NO
Sent to Environmental Crimes: NO
Sent to Local Law Enforcement: NO
Sent to USDA: NO
Sent to Local Health Board: NO
Sent to DOJ: NO
Sent to AG: NO

Analysis and comments below

The cart as opened. We were impressed with the cart quality.

Complete analysis set up.

Main Chromatogram of entire analysis - 2.2hours. The main peaks are terpenes and d9-THC

No peaks of phthalates, Cresol. No solvent byrpoducts in entire spectrum. Every peak verified to be a terpene.

Proof D8 was synthetically made. The Olivetol is barely detectable. It was just above the noise threshold. It was detected however it’s concentration was trace.

TAC area of chromatogram. The D9 is the largest area. D8 is second followed by the other cannabinoids.

Conclusion: This D8 cart was well made. The D8 was highly purified. No solvents, trace Olivetol, and barely any abnormal THC/CBD

If every D8 was made this way we would not be here.

Secondary note: We did not expect this to do well. We have yet to find a really clean D8. It is possible. Clean up your acts!

Congratulations to the manufacturer and the D8 facility. As this was not a bad product, we did not dig further to determine who was behind it.

We will continue to release results good and bad. We have had to hold back on some bad results and we are communicating with law enforcement and they are building their analytic arsenal. We are now assisting, where possible, local law enforcement to better understand the problems and the methods needed to run on their own analyzers.

Congratulations again and we hope we see more of this.

DISCLOSURE: This cart was purchased anonymously. The manufacturer, packager and D8 facility was not contacted and does not know their product was analyzed. We are not in and have no interest in D8, D9, CBD or any other cannabinoid product. Our only interest here is to clean up the toxic D8 market. If you have a lead please send a DM. We very much appreciate all the leads coming from employees, distributors, scientists and people like you. Be safe and enjoy. We DO NOT ENDORSE OR RECOMMEND D8. We were not compensated for this analysis and we refuse to be compensated. We do not analyze seeded samples sorry only samples in the wild.

For law enforcement: We are setting up a email and FTP site for you to gather packages of information on each product. Our naming convention is:

XXXX product name
V = vape , E = edible
99 = product number

14 Likes

Am i reading correctly? ~74% cannabinoids, ~4% terpenes? What’s the rest?

4 Likes

Yes that’s why we though it would be garbage. Appears to be a filler that is not volatile.

This was run on a GC-MS. Wee the entire chromatogram or ask KCA

1 Like

Mystery still doesn’t sound cool. Not listed on ingredients?

7 Likes

Can you disclose what that filler is?

2 Likes

And that looks like a mostly d9 cart but certainly a conversion with that much d8

Thanks for this. There is hope!!!

2 Likes

Its a hat trick called VISCOSITY :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Absolutely not. It’s not going in your lungs. They can state if they wish to. I’m not here to educate people of others IP by reverse engineering it. If it’s not on the chromatogram then its not going in your lungs.

Right? Vitamin E special?

If it was a terpene it would have been shown. So that’s not good.

8 Likes

LOL no, there are some very high boilers. They don’t boil at 300C

Those percentages look like a clay run

5 Likes

I mean by the looks of the bubble on the thing gotta be something of the sorts :man_shrugging:t3::thinking::grimacing:

This only leaves me with more questions god dammit.

5 Likes

Enjoy got to get back to work. We lost a couple hours today because 2 guys with badges and hand cannons wanted to get up to speed.

5 Likes

Definitely work on identifying the mysteries further… :heart::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Oh man. The writing is on the wall for some of the game… I really hope some are taking notes.

5 Likes

I might be particularly dense. If it’s in the cart, and it makes up some ~20% of the material, that goes from cartridge to mouth to lungs, no?

9 Likes

No. Too high of a boiler . If it sublimed or cracked into something toxic I would see it.

This isnt a pass in my book till we understand what is the missing ingredient. 20%+ is not good.

10 Likes

This is the biggest troll fest ever :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

9 Likes