Iontrap testing and talk + SOP discussion

There is one of your conspiracies @moveweight

I’ll wait for the rest for you to eat crow

1 Like

This poor dude @IonStorm got caught in the whirlwind of accusations.

It’s clear as fuck from his syntax he ain’t the same person.

Look at his user history relative to @iontrap.

Shit is clear as day. Keep the mans name out ya mouths.

13 Likes

Thats the thing - I don’t owe you anything.

I don’t care what you take or don’t take.

I don’t owe YOU any explanation.

5 Likes

@ionstorm again, I apologize for considering you were at all associated. Simple as that.

You read it and could have said so earlier. Nothing owed. Just delaying in correcting someone.
I’ve edited the post and removed that assumption and left a note I was wrong. Respect. I also recognized you are very professional and have never done anything remotely like iontrap.

Seems like kca is taking what @iontrap serious… what happens if the rest is correct too???

Are you serious when you say if your d8 fails for these compounds your just gonna blend it and send it??

I’m glad we will know some of these answers sooner than later. Hope you all are open with your tests results with these new compounds as your proud when you achieve a high tac coa

1 Like

@ionstorm since you’re very knowledgeable on the subject of testing, could you please help with your opinion on this 10/10 review of a D8 Vape product?

Seems like you would be someone who could help bring more positive discussion on this subject.

The concerns are over 22% unknowns being a new cutting agent (stated). Others believe it’s just a crude reaction.

13 mins of my life ill never get back

8 Likes

@thegratefulphil
@MagisterChemist

Professionalism and level headed groundskeepers to the max

Ugh

I just woke up from a tropical paradise dream—- what the hell is going on now? Can someone recap this shitshow for me?

Ion trap?
Ion storm?
More hemp shit-heads flexing ?
Is D8 dead yet?
Famn

2 Likes

Rip

3 Likes

Might have tried asking before you and the other d8 boys tried to throw him under the bus for a similar Screen name…

can you name all the stuff you guys accused @iontrap without proof???

Hes in the d8 game?
Hes in the d9 game?
He makes cut?
Hes a fed?
Hes partners with @IonStorm?

Did i forget any?? You prove any yet guys… youve had a few days now

A liar is what I’ve accused @iontrap of being. Hiding for profit a cutting agent if not lying, and a narc.

I openly questioned any association with Ionstorm and repeatedly said he’s nothing like iontrap but I did still ask the question to be answered and he did. Confirming no association.

2 Likes

didnt you say that @rocksteady and his associates looked into this and you know @iontrap and @ionstorm partners???

Im confused now… Didnt you say you have all the info but not sharing it…

They believed in a potential coincidence. I just put it out there. Good morning btw!

Anything else?

This is not what you told me… im getting confused here… maybe i cant follow like you said…

Yeah, obviously because anything I told you is it was still being worked on and no conclusions were drawn. Assumptions. And if I had something held back that means I was still doing my best to confirm.

NO…NO…NO buddy! sorry… You said you had all the information and proof… I asked it for it and told you they were assumptions… You were dead set on having the right information from @RockSteady… what changed your attifude?? you just believe @ionstorm??

I believe in the benefit of the doubt. He said he has no association and I’m leaving it there. But go ahead. Keep having your head spin.

Seriously dude, supporting a narc isn’t a good look for you but you keep doubling down trying to focus on anything you can to defend him.

1 Like

my head aint spinning… its on dead straight…

Im just confused on what changed with all the right information you guys had… D8Ben, Labrats…

Maybe its Joe Biden??

Its just spinning watching cheerleaders detract from the testing done on this site.

Did I name someone ever? No.