Iontrap testing and talk + SOP discussion

Homeboy is also testing the nastiest d8 he can find

Has he even tested some good d8 made by good manufacturers in the industry?

No

So how can we say for certain “all d8 manufacturered” contains olivetol when he’s testing bad product

You can’t assume everyone ISNT then either which is my point

1 Like

have you offered up your gummies and d8 to be tested by him… im sure you can direct him where to purchase you federally legal d8 gummies…

1 Like

Yes I offered it to KCA which is why ppl have been giving me praise for raising the bar and being proactive about this.

I’ve also offered to send him some old t41 converted material so he can see what clay made d8 looks like but he seems more interested in trying to throw ppl in jail then actually figuring out science which is why this is suspect when they admit there not even in the industry

Why would I want a lab to test my shit “who’s not in the industry” according to them when I can use someone I trust…

I’ve used kca for months why would I switch?

I’d rather help them develope this service and wait then switch

7 Likes

because he has developed a method for identifying this already…

because you have d8 gummies on the market that could potentially have these containments in them now. Wouldnt you like to the know the gummies you already have out on the market are safe to consume?? how many people should be harmed before @kcalabs develops a test for this??

Why not do both… why not know now and help @kcalabs develop simultaneously.

maybe im just looking at it differently… just asking

5 Likes

@Kingofthekush420

Please keep this shit on the topic, the post is not even 24 hours old.

@Kingofthekush420 we all know you’re god’s chosen messenger for selling D8 and everyone else is trash.

Cool, can we move on and talk about chromatographic methods? Y’all wanna shit talk each other hop in the DMs.

Thanks

19 Likes

Who says they’re harmful to consume?

Remember we’re dealing with a neutraceutical here not a scheduled drug, you should do some research on the differences

According to CA compliance testing my D8 is safe for consumption which is good enough for me at this point

The d8 I make from hemp is even higher quality then the d8 I make for the rec market so

They didn’t used to test vitamin e

3 Likes

I said potentially…

i think the DEA has a schedule for it but hey its all good if this is the arguement for you…

You dont have a moral questioning asking yourself if this is poison or not…

i dont doubt that… im not questioning the potency of your d8. its probably some of the highest around… Im questioning the containments in it and why you wouldnt want to know now rather later if it has cancer causing contaminents in it??

3 Likes

This is directly on topic

(Even more so then youre dumb replies)

Youre making assumptions because of 1 person in this industry…

He won’t even tell us what lab he works at I wonder why :thinking:

2 Likes

Dirty D8 makes your dick small.

Wild.

19 Likes

i tried to move it to the other thread but got a 502 error cause that thread is too long already… so i made it a thread so that thread can be about remediation rather the moral questioning

You have alot more moving to do then

Why is Phil’s reply talking about toxins in there then yet my reply to him was moved?

Who needs chromatography if this can be removed by distillation

now thats a question to be asked there… and the toxins… its harder to cut up the whole conversation rather starting from where it went off topic to when it started to go off the rails…

if you wanna rip @iontrap credentials… you can do it here. lets leave that for chromatography remediation for those that might think its necessary …

Bro look at the post he moved…

It’s directly talking about this

Also, why is this in the echo chamber?

@TheGratefulPhil fuck you bro you’re a bitch

i moved it… you can see the move from the thread… and i thought that post is where there posts started to move off topic. if you want me to take the timer off this thread and move it to another section. im up for suggestions…

That is simple. We responsibly completed research with numerous PhD chemists, and scientists, not drug dealers trying to cash in with poor practices.

I don’t need a bunch of pissed off D8 drug traffickers shitting on my facility because we are causing their income to collapse.

What else are they going to do when their toxic illegal enterprises get blow up by what we are doing?

In case you didn’t notice, the D8 manufacturing crowd isn’t exactly filled with law-abiding scientists.

What is WRONG with our analysis?
Why won’t you tell me a customer of yours who is using your “legal safe product”?

Hopefully, we’ve already analyzed one of your customers gummies or vape.

KCAlabs and other labs are also concerned. It’s not one person bud. It’s a team here.

5 Likes

The fact you expect us to take your word on who you are but you say things like

Makes me suspicious, funny you act like a God because you did research in the 70s (supposedly) yet you’re scared to show your face and you’re “not even in the industry” how can you judge our industry when youre not in it? Just because you test some bad d8 all d8 manufacturerers are bad?

No, sorry shit don’t work like that

Not all d8 manufacturerers are “drug deals” you make assumptions about everyone, why can’t I make an assumption about you that maybe you some wild vigilante who might not actually know wtf they’re talking about then?

Who are you to judge? How do we even know you have a PHD when we know nothing about who you are?

If you really want to find my product you can, they’re sold in CA dispensaries all over the state, its not hard.

I’ve offered to send you samples and you didn’t reply, that’s not my fault.

I think you’re mistaken about how concerned they are buddy

You still haven’t provided any evidence that olivetol is dangerous to consume (someone found a paper talking about it being an irritant)

2 Likes

Don’t take my word for anything. Test yourself. We uploaded chromatograms of toxic products. That’s all.

In case you hadn’t figured out, law enforcement and regulators are testing themselves. We are providing the methods to identify the problems and alerted authorities of these issues.

Your industry is a disgrace.

10 Likes

Lol I’m too busy working right now to worry about moving your posts.

Much love to you.

12 Likes

You also claimed olivetol is illegal when it’s clearly not

1 Like