Iontrap testing and talk + SOP discussion

That’s funny kca doesn’t reside in CA. Ca also doesn’t have as strict standards for testing as they do at kca.

You have to use a state registered lab for compliance testing, I can still send schedule 1 samples to KCA safely as they’re a DEA accredited lab they just can’t do compliance testing

I haven’t done this though

2 Likes

No I understand that part, it’s just the part about it being compliant in CA compared to at kca. I understand your in a rec market I don’t give a shit about that. I’m talking about comparing said testing facilities in ca not having a moral standard.

Compliance as far as redidual solvents, heavy metals, and cat 1 2 and 3 pesticides / contaminants

They might be fucked up on potency, they’re not passing bad pesticides and microbial tests though

K2 spice was also “legal”. As was RC’s coming out of china. UNTILL the dea figures out those are harmful products. D8 will fall into the same catagory. It may not be todsy, tomorrow, or next week. But soon, very soon.

10 Likes

You are a peach
Screenshots
Snitching
Now calling a useful member names over the internet you would never in person

Whomever tried to raise you as a man failed. I hope your reputation precedes you and you have to find a new industry to shit all over.

15 Likes

I agree if what is out there is dirty it needs to be cleaned up, but the minute you call this industry a disgrace i have to think you’re biased in some sense. And I want to say fuck you, here’s why.
Our industry is at this point because the government made marijuana a thing from cannabis causing numerous individuals and families pain from incarceration and lack of effective medicine for coping with terminal illness. This industry was set back decades, almost a century, and when the brave few who push this industry forward are at the beginning stages of a engineering feat, how dare you call us a disgrace. If this was never made illegal this would’ve been solved decade’s ago and you wouldn’t have had the technical know how to call us a disgrace today, this stage is inevitable. At any stage of engineering there is massive waste and failures in the beginning then it gets streamlined. You expect ideas to come out of the womb and be running and you’re the potential coach who could guide this group but you let your colors show. We’re just a group of rag tag fucks that can’t function in society but if your fucking dad or mom get cancer you buy products from this industry. When children stop having seizures because 8 years ago fuckoffs made medicine for free for children and big Pharma streamlined it and charges out the ass but it’s a proven clean product how dare you not recognize this industry that’s a disgrace is where some of the newest technologies are used. I’ve spoke to big Pharma executives and the research our industry provides by using experimental technology has far more freedom then they do. So as we evolve at a later stage then our peers we had in the 1930s we were not privileged to test on humans during the chemical revolution of the 50s to 80s for food products. So as we try to comply and jump through hoops so we can show proof of concept for big corporations to swoop in and have scientist that prove you wrong because opinions are like assholes and big companies have phds who lobby for the benefit of the company, and they will raise the cost of a product to the consumer 5 fold. And it will only be as safe as their current research on harmful chemicals which is always evolving.
So why do you call us a disgrace? Is that how you justify making money or however your monetizing off us because of you’re doing reports and testing you’re spending resources and someone is paying for it. Which means we in a roundabout way are funding your research so it’s in your best belief for your phychie to be fighting a fight against the enemy who’s a disgrace. Fuck off. I hope your right and everyone cleans up their shit but you’re going they get their door kicked rather then reach out and improve their science, then your not part of the scientific community, you’re a tax collector. So fuck off. I apologize as I didn’t not intend to tell you to fuck off so much but it is what is needed.

16 Likes

I want to read this but you gotta break it up into paragraphs, please.

11 Likes

Yep. And who does he run to for solutions? The government, the alphabet gang— the parties responsible for the state of the industry.

Again, it’s not remotely evident that @iontrap is here to work on solutions with us.

3 Likes

he dont have to work on a solution with the forum… in a way hes helping immensly by telling all the d8 manufacturers what to look for and how to test for it…

its not his job to find the problem and the solution for everyone here… sorry

7 Likes

He already told everyone the solution, chromatography.

If you don’t know how to do chromatography you shouldn’t be making D8.

8 Likes

its not like @TheWillBilly is giving out the solution to blue diamonds or his quick tech… some hints been given and its the forums job to crack the code…

same with the rest of the shit done on the forum… hes identified the problem… he says its able to be remediated…

so get to work d8 guys… its not very hard… told you the solvent… the adsorbent… the method… the way to test for it… what to look for in them test… really… Do you all need a step by step tutorial on this??

2 Likes

Unless @kcalabs is testing for the same toxic compounds as @iontrap then I’d say we absolutely have to (morally) run any samples through the strictest standards for toxicity.

He’s already mentioned a couple times that distillation doesn’t clean up everything. And there’s known carcinogens, not allowed by any MSDS into a product interned for consumption.

The only reason YOU have for not getting your shit properly tested (which he’s already volunteered), is your own greed.

You don’t have to get anything tested by him. But… It’s pretty immoral not to.

6 Likes

As i said before, and I don’t think people are aware of this, most of the cannabis testing labs have all the necessary equipment to do this testing. You just have to ask, and pay them an amount they consider agreeable to break their usual workflow for you. I have used testing labs for private r&d services many times in the past.

7 Likes

@kcalabs and other labs did not have standards for some of the compounds @iontrap claims he is seeing.

KCA will have them next week.

1 Like

Glad you think you know me well enough off the internet to judge me, it’s pretty obvious you don’t know me because youd know I’d say it to Phil’s face as I know him in person and have gotten him into GLG events in Vegas.

Keep your shitty equipment and comments to yourself, especially when you have no idea why I called him a bitch

He moved a bunch of my comments out of this thread that he felt had " no scientific value " but the mods moved it back

If that’s not a bitch move then idk what to tell you

1 Like

Didn’t @Killa12345 say he’s the one that moved your posts?

3 Likes

No clue, all I know is my comments got merged back because it was “on topic”

We still don’t know if olivetol can be fully separated by distillation

Which is what he moved

The whole level 4s moving things at will gets really annoying

The comments stayed here. What are you talking about

This is a whole other thread then the one u posted all these first posts in

I don’t see the question:

Iontrap came with data, said stuff is dangerous. He posted the chromatograms and spectra. It’s dangerous.

He offered to test any product people are claiming is clean as long as he can buy it in the wild. I don’t see anyone stepping up to the plate (which IS understandable because people are afraid of getting fed to the feds and they really don’t know if their shit is clean).

The only options are take him at his word or go out and get your material tested and present your own data. Without data to contradict his, all this trying to discredit him is just noise

9 Likes