The Pass - Analytics, Discussion, and shilling

I agree. Yesterday we thought this would be a sure fail.

I did get a sample of the filler though from another source. It will not boil or decompose at these temps.

2 Likes

I’m not puffing shit that’s cut that amount. Are you?
That’s all I’m getting at. This is hardly worth saying it’s a pass yet.

4 Likes

By an analyzer and see for yourself. Oh, I forgot you do chemical synthesis for consumption WITHOUT analysis.

4 Likes

Were seeing this in a lot of carts. I am NOT screwing over the company who is charging over $500/liter for it.

1 Like

So you have problems with all this other stuff( not saying you or we shouldn’t) but then with holding info about a filler that shouldn’t be in there as it’s likely not viable to utilize anyway. Seems kinda hypocritical no?

13 Likes

I don’t doubt it. This still is a fail however.

3 Likes

If it’s not toxic. No. Do you want me to start giving you everyone flavor receipe too?

We can figure that out in minutes too.

If the flavors aren’t terps or from cannabis/hemp
Then yes… Absolutely…

7 Likes

Yeah, how are you giving this a perfect grade across the board but can’t identify 20%… I’m not buying your rating system.

24 Likes

So, are we to understand that means it is left as residue in the cart? Curious, did you soak the cartridge with solvent to extract all residue for testing? Do we know that all ~20% residue was left behind?

2 Likes

these terps were NOT from hemp or cannabis. Next.

You already sorta did just now… anyone that can read those chromatagrams can see their exact profile…

2 Likes

Yea dude, sit and spin

4 Likes

So they have 20% magic botanicals added on top of the listed ones? It’s not a good look for the product.

3 Likes

A lot of carts have this. Mostly in the high end stuff. They charge so much for it.

I’ll take a picture of it. It is clear, behaves like a very thick wax. Inert basically.

Lookin like the trueterp special

7 Likes

How comfortable are you with a customer vaping something that is over 20% terpenes? You got some studies on the safety of inhaling non-native terpenes at those concentrations?

4 Likes

It’s 3.4% terpenes.

And 22% mystery

6 Likes

And the rest we’ll just take your word is fine to vape? Cool.

3 Likes