The most Advanced Extraction System on the Market

This is my line of thinking as well, saying they re-invented hvac is something that just seems a little outlandish imo.

Because as you said, if this truly is a new improved ac unit, why stop at bho rigs?

Edit: I’m not saying that any of this isn’t true, but I’d to like see evidence before I’ll accept these kind of claims.

6 Likes

Suppose so. Everyone experiences it as a problem instead of a solution. The hardest part was getting below -20 to -30c across the entire system. We now typically ride at -50 to -80c external and have gotten as low as -112c but was really hard on the system and took a long time (like an hr).

Cold to hot in roughly the same time as hot to cold. Switching from hot to cold to hot only takes minutes.

Everyone who has actually seen the system run has been completely blown away by this tech.

2 Likes

So is this a “crude cannon” ? Can you show some pics of products produced?

3 Likes

Most def crude cannon…

Until pics are posted, that’s the verdict.

2 Likes

It really depends on the input bio (no crc). Early harvest almost always comes out white with the old design.

Cannabis:

Hemp:

These are all from the old model of the Behemoth.

2 Likes

Any pics from the new non crude model?

8 Likes

Not at the moment. The new machine is operating in another state and our clients wish to remain confidential.

Input bio doesn’t matter much once you have Tek. You can make any consistency out of any quality trim and color is no issue either. Making quality product at scale that can sell relies heavily on Tek

11 Likes

I can agree to that… this is why we are pushing our thermal control system. It is the tech that is needed to operate this size of a machine very cold very fast without dumping loads of co2 or ln2 on the daily.

1 Like

So showing a finished product with no labeling etc. is breaching their confidentiality? Lol

8 Likes

I wanna see this ‘thermal control system’ as well.

If that’s patent pending, we can see pics of it.

I’m still trying to understand how you can take everything from room temp to -50 in 5 minutes, that sounds unrealistic.

3 Likes

evaporative cooling

have you ever recovered gas from your material column and it frooze wherever it wasnt jacketed?

or have you seen how certain medias heat up when butane vapors pass through them?

7 Likes

Everything in 5 minutes?

Isn’t hvac already using evaporative cooling?

If you can get that much cooling power off of a new type of ac, which is more efficient, I’m wondering why not use the technology for more than this?

Edit: tbh, the extraction stuff is whatever, the cooling stuff is more interesting to me

7 Likes

Yea you can cool a hot solution of butane to its boring point temp instantly. 5 minutes is a lot of off gassing…

I’ve been talking a bout winterizing with evaporation and saturation for a bit.

6 Likes

I’ve seen you mention it a few times. I’ve almost been interested enough to buy a spoon lol.

Edit: @Zack_illuminated, sorry if I’m coming off as combative, it’s some cool shit if what you’re saying is all legit.

4 Likes

I’m not the holder of the spoons on that one. I have never really pulled it off to a great degree. Might be cooler (colder) with propane

Although I can show u a bunch of shit crashing out via evaporation

4 Likes

Butane can get down there but its not the best choice for cold. Our new Manticore comes with thermally jacketed CRC and crystallization columns. Same for the Turbo as advertised here.

2 Likes

https://instagram.com/apothecary36?utm_medium=copy_link
Go to my page and hit the story that says 2.28 weekend

It was mostly fats and cbda crashing out. Id imagine you would still want to flush the column with some dry ice cold solvent to reclaim any cannabinoids that crash out

2 Likes

We have a procedure for that… Its not the fastest method but it makes some fine white powders!

Made locally at the Fort Collins facility with the old model Behemoth. This got the ball rolling last year on the interest in CBDa. We were also growing CBDa diamonds last year in April.

Now everyone is trying to grow CBDa diamonds… Once one person proves it is possible then everyone else wants to try. :rofl:

Follow The Leader so they say…

…and a year before that…

Way back in 2019 we had CBDa figured out.

5 Likes

Nice. Call my tek the most advanced mason jar on the market

7 Likes