The Modern Extractor - A Cannabis Extraction Podcast (show feed)

Ya we did an interview last week :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Fantastic!! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

When I first decided to make this podcast I thought it would be really cool to have it pick up enough steam to get ‘The Future 4200 Guy’ to come on it. Hey, it did! Thanks @Future for joining me for an interview about this great community you guys have built!
Thanks @sidco for making it happen and keeping it rollin smoothly, (and for the light touch when I got a little spammy with the show at first… I was excited)
It makes me smile to put this link up here :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I really enjoy the podcast on Spotify.

Great work and keep it up man

8 Likes

Thanks for having me boss! Your interview technique is sound, I felt like I was having a normal conversation with a friend.

11 Likes

LOVVVVVVED the interviews with tattered ol’ GW @Graywolf, and mr. incredible @Future. Great job with the production @The_Modern_Extractor i really like listening while I work. Ive enjoyed them all!

10 Likes

Jason has his shit together for sure. I’m trying to learn his ways.

7 Likes

Great Podcast!

5 Likes

super cool thanks for sharing this!

5 Likes

I just started binge listening to Seasons 1 and 2. Thank you for doing this. It’s making a daily difference in my extraction process. I listen all day as I’m in the lab, letting information soak in. The episode on safety in hydrocarbon extraction made me face a few bad habits and equipment choices.

6 Likes

@tdrommond Glad ya like it! Happy to hear it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey All,
Been a crazy couple weeks and I forgot to put these up here.
2 weeks ago this one dropped:
Randy Reed, co-founder of Lehua Brands, joins us to discuss modern CO2 extraction techniques and SOPs. We explore just how CO2 offers extractors more control than any other extraction style. Randy breaks down his approach to fractional extraction, and the potential for extracting many of the same concentrates that require post processing with other extraction styles.

2 Likes

Hey All,
Been a crazy couple weeks and I forgot to put these up here.
last week this one dropped:
Kyler Buck and Jack Naito, co-founders of Luna Technologies, join us to discuss their automated hydrocarbon extraction systems. We cover how automation helps operators consistently produce high quality, repeatable results. Jack and Kyler break down how their automation systems work, what the inputs are reading, what the outputs are controlling, and how much more efficient an automated system can be.

2 Likes

Great show! Thanks to you!! :trophy:

5 Likes

New Episode Out!

The master of hash, Frenchy Cannoli, joins us to discuss the evolution of hash making. We cover the history of hash, as well as Frenchy’s history of traveling the world learning ancient production techniques from most of the major producing countries. We get into how Frenchy took the knowledge he collected and used it to develop the SOPs and equipment that he used to produce some of the best hash in the world.

3 Likes

New Episode Out!

Industry insider, Catherine Sidman, AKA @Sidco_Cat , joins us to discuss her role in the extraction and psychedelics industries. Whether she’s hosting a podcast, moderating panels, advocating for plant medicine, or connecting the right people, Catherine is always up in the mix for latest the industry has to offer. She’s been in it since the early days, and has played a big role in connecting the dots that allowed the industry to take the shape that it has today.

6 Likes

Yooooo @The_Modern_Extractor loving the start of the new season!! @arometrix, awesome interview. Very informative. The show interviews were great too. So hype for the rest of the episodes great job Jason and team! Keep it up!!

4 Likes

Thanks for making this podcast! It’s amazing.

4 Likes

So things have been crazy and LOTS of content has been produced since my last post. (1 man operation over here.)
Since the last update I made to this thread I had a booth and recorded a bunch of content at The Extraction Expo in LA, then went to MJBizcon, where I recorded a bunch of floor interviews. The BEST content from Bizcon came from the GLG Media Suite though! The Modern Extractor got to turn the workout room of the GLG mansion suite at the Encore into ‘Studio B’ and record with all the great guests that came through. Hats off to @Future and @SolventDirect for putting together quite an event!
Thank you all for your ears and support!
It was awesome to meet those of you that I got to meet in person in Vegas and put faces to pseudonymous screen names :slight_smile: (@ky_cbd @Killa12345 @Photon_noir @TheWillBilly . If I met you in Vegas and missed shouting you out here please let me know.)

We’re into Season 4 now, which I’ll make another post about after this, but
here are links to all the bonus episodes I spoke of above:

8 Likes

Modern Extractor Season 4 is out! We’re back with full-length episodes every Tuesday with the traditional show format you’re used to. I’ve got a killer line-up of guests this season!

The ‘off’ season was a whirlwind of events and figuring out how to record the show on-location instead of in my nice cozy home studio (aka guest room closet.) All that madness can be found in the bonus episodes listed in my previous post. Here are links to the episodes that have been released so far in Season 4:

Thanks for listening! If you want to hear about something specific, please let me know!

9 Likes