The Modern Extractor - A Cannabis Extraction Podcast (show feed)

Thanks for the feedback, @Lincoln20XX . Honestly, it all started because I was told it was good for SEO. Since posting them I’ve had a great response from folks like yourself, as well as some deaf people that have been really happy they’re now able to enjoy the content as well.

3 Likes

Hey Future4200 family!

Season 2 of The Modern Extractor is live! This season will take us through a hydrocarbon extraction lab in the same format that season 1 followed material through an ethanol lab. Episode 1, which gives an overview of hydrocarbon extraction and post processing, is live now! Give it a listen, give me your thoughts, and give it up for hydrocarbon processing :slight_smile:
A link to Ep. 1 on apple podcasts is below, but you can find it on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or anywhere else you listen to podcasts. Thanks for the support!

10 Likes

Listening now!! thanks for keeping this rolling!

4 Likes

I was very proud to be on this show as the season 1 bonus! And you do a great job as an interviewer.

7 Likes

Thanks man!
It was great to have you on. I’ve talked to a ton of people about membranes since and referred them to that episode.

2 Likes

Hey Y’all,

New episode out on extraction facility safety, permitting, and construction!

Alex Barsky of C1D1 Labs joins us to discuss how to get your facility up and running safely and efficiently. We cover how to meet and exceed facility and equipment safety requirements imposed by your local municipality, as well as how C1D1 Labs’ modular or pre-fab extraction booths can speed up your permitting process.

A link to Ep. 2 on apple podcasts is below, but you can find The Modern Extractor on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or anywhere else you listen to podcasts. Thanks for the support!

5 Likes

Hey All,

New Episode out discussing solvents and solvent blends used in hydrocarbon extraction. Lexis Shontz, founder of Solvent Direct, breaks down the important things to know about your solvents. We get into their methods for making sure the highest quality solvents in the industry are delivered in a safe, fast, and efficient manner.

Check it out!

2 Likes

Hey Folks,
New episode out!
Boris Kogon of Bizzybee joins us to discuss their revolutionary closed loop hydrocarbon cannabis extraction systems. We get into his approach to building modular extraction systems which utilize his ‘thermodymagic’ allowing for passive solvent recovery.

Check it out!

6 Likes

you got GreyWolf on ya list to interview?

5 Likes

I’d love to! Somebody get me in touch.

2 Likes

@Graywolf , sir meet @The_Modern_Extractor he wants to interview you. Us’n can’t wait to hear the words!!

1 Like

I would advocate you cannot have an introduction to hydrocarbon extraction without touching on greywolf.

Man’s posts shaped and influenced so many of us.

6 Likes

graywolf@graywolfslair.com

8 Likes

Jason… Started to listen… Finnaly some multitasking while diving in wormholes here :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thank you and keep up the good work

3 Likes

Ever gonna do YT of it?

1 Like

I meet dozens of extractors at events and 99/100 are lurking. Most of the people who spend hours here reading don’t even have accounts! :hushed:

11 Likes

New Episode out today!

Vaughn Hartung, founder of Media Bros. joins us to discuss the use of CRC and filtration media in hydrocarbon extraction systems. We break down what CRC is, why we’d use it, how we’d use it, and why CRC is such a polarizing topic. We also get into Media Bros. unconventional approach to running a business and what they’re doing to make sure they’re putting extractors first.

3 Likes

New Episode Out!

@TheWillBilly, creator of the notorious Blue Sapphire THCa Crystals, joins us to break down hydrocarbon extraction and finishing technique SOPs for some of the industry’s most sought after craft concentrates.

9 Likes

I’m back from break with a bonus episode to season 2. Thanks to @CollectiveObjective @anon88836658 and @The_Lone_Stiller, I had the opportunity to chat with @Graywolf for a few minutes about the early days of hydrocarbon extraction. Thanks again for all you’ve done for the industry @Graywolf !!! Here’s a link in apple podcasts:

11 Likes

Love it, love it, love it! Have you interviewed @Future ?

1 Like