The Canada Thread

actually I’m gonna agree, they have been getting better and better .prices are dropping while quality is rising .its all going in the right direction .

actually cannara biotech has some great strains there, the last i seen tested at 27 % i believe it was a gelato ? not 100% on that though .i try to scan reddits legal canadian cannabis and extract threads to see how our stuff is doing lol its always the same its too expensive for extracts right now .hopefully we start to drop prices as more competition hits the market .

2 Likes

Woooo beau

I remember when all that was around was beaster man how the times change

16 Likes

18 Likes

Great work, looks tasty.

1 Like

Thank you, the lab is finally coming together lol

4 Likes

Is this a medical or are your working for an lp?

LP. Owner

9 Likes

Awesome, you should do very well with them extracts.

I hope so, the market is rough, shirt tuckers in Ottawa, provinces & stores want to make too much money off our work & tryin to get a quality legit product in a custys hand that they can afford is a lot trickier than it should be.

12 Likes

And how do I post a thread?

Hi! Is no license required or is it free to process hemp in Canada? Thanks!

1 Like

You need a full extraction license via LP.

About 600k minimum investment. Unless you’re making rosin and extracting no more than 12kg a year or something lol

5 Likes

I dunno where else to post this, but I wanted to put it somewhere up on here so I’mma drop this here.

Hint: we’re the good guy in this one. And we’re under Active Review so we should be licensed… soon?

5 Likes

I’ve extracted material from BC Hop co before, shit was laden with pesticides.

2 Likes

No kidding. her in Manitoba I can either go with my “legacy sources” and get a gram of live resin for 25-40$ or I can go to the legal store and get a gram for $100 +tax

1 Like

where did you buy it from? a MOM?

What about the Indigenous markets here? In Ontario it seems to be competing along side the mainstream market fairly well… probably has a few more years before it becomes no longer viable.

1 Like