The Canada Thread

Starting a thread for all things Canadian cannabis related! Post your grow pics, extract pics, or any questions you may have about HC regulations here!

I’ll start with some of my homegrown finished in Ontario as requested by @Thechocolatier

edit: more pics

24 Likes

Blueberry Iced Cream. Smells like a dumpster of Blueberry Jam caught on fire. Cured flower smells like blueberry menthol gas. Finishes Mid October.

18 Likes

Complex Kush x Platinum Gelato
Smells like sweet rotten meat

20 Likes

some purdy gummies…

semi dried… Mintdough

fully cured… Bruce Banner

edit: update strain name…

15 Likes

11 Likes

I don’t often say this but… That’s fucking sick lol. Looks like something that belongs in an aquarium

2 Likes

Garden snake protecting the garden.

8 Likes

Oh cmon, Lets see some extracts boys!

I’ll start …

20 Likes

D8 Fuckery in Ontario. Bought some D9 the other day.

Needless to say I got my money back

11 Likes

You’ve got a little bit of D8 mixed in there with you D9…

1 Like

You mean I got a little D9 to go with my D8 lol

Damn, cant use that in choco’s. Do you have a good source out there @Thechocolatier ?

2 Likes

I got his back :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

:+1:

Awesome

1 Like

Does anyone have a source for CBD isolate up north? The prices compared to the states are abhorrent ($7000 compared to $600)

1 Like

@Thetetraguy has a source.

1 Like

@Cannada
Oh yeah! I got my stuff smuggled over the canada border by donkey (dont worry cbd was vac sealed).
I got someone up there redistributing it thru the canada mail.

I had 2 or 3 kilos taken by customs and now im going this route, (its not as cheap as 700/kilo, but its ALOT less then 7k thats for sure)

10 Likes

The cheapest I can find is $15 - 50/g right now (unless I buy wholesale). I’m not trying to be an NV Hemp Boi, I just wanna make some affordable gummies :sob: :sob:

5 Likes

Heres a site for a buck a gram cheaper at 50g, https://distillatedirect.co/product/cbd-isolate-canada.

Still crazy expensive, they sell D9 disti for about the same price.

1 Like

Lol no worries man, were way cheaper than that. Wayyy cheaper. 1 oz or less is 10/g. Get more and price goes down alot. But please dm me for info, i dont want to break the hemp slanging rules.

4 Likes