The Canada Thread

How it feels seeing everybody’s isolate prices in the states

shelbyville

11 Likes

Vancouver bc
acmpr 15g
gopurepressure long peaks rosin press

Currently growing (gg4, colorado chem rbx3, 9d4, josh d og, karmas sour d bx2, swamp boys gas stank, couple others

1 Like

Yeah I do

Anybody know of a good company(in Canada) that does testing for cannabinoids and pesticides etc? preferably for acmpr patients not big LP’s

A&L look em up

4 Likes

What I understand most Labs will accept samples if you have your acmpr.

3 Likes

I went through the site a bit … what would the first step be with them ? submitting one of the forms or emailing them directly to set up an account?

Guys, it’s 2021.

Pot is legal in Canada… anyone over the legal age to buy weed can get a test at any credited lab & ya don’t need a dr to sign anything

:spoon:

Edit: Hang over spelling lol

7 Likes

Oh don’t know. I don’t use em, my partners do. Just know that A&L is one, only HC accredited lab in all of Canada. They are also a BIG company.

1 Like

Canvas labs. Fast turn around time and good prices.

2 Likes

I pay 8$/g for 100g. Not that bad. It’s is not US prices, but still not bad lol

1 Like

Canvas Labs . All you need is an valid email address for a personal account. (Commercial accounts require a license).

Results can be sent to your email or checked on their web portal. I believe you can mail in your samples if you are not in the Vancouver, BC area.

1 Like

Were you planning on just making some gummies for personal use? If you’re still looking, I have some left over CBD isolate (99%) that was used for R&D. We no longer really have any use for it, if you want, I can send you 10-20g for free.

3 Likes

I was yeah, they’re actually for my mother. She says she’s found a good source of CBD oil for the time being but if you’re offering I’m sure she would appreciate getting a nice batch of gummies. I’ll shoot you a DM.

How it feels seeing our neighbors to the north can see a doctor without getting robbed.
shelbyville
Edit. With love, of course.

3 Likes

You should see the legal weed prices, though!

Is it real expensive? how’s the quality?
I was in Montreal for 4th July weekend 2019. Beautiful city. There were lines around the block for legal weed.

It’s really expensive compared to BM and the quality is generally subpar. Flower has been sitting in storage too long and gets dry as fuck unless it’s packaged with a boveda pack or something. There are some really good buds out there (Tangerine Dream by San Rafael is my fav) but they’re few and far between.

The edibles are a different story, but you can only sell 10mg THC per individual package which means they’re crazy expensive if you have any sort of tolerance.

3 Likes

Honestly I’ve got some decent weed for $100/oz from the govt store. It’s getting better :man_shrugging:

Wouldn’t ever go there for top shelf. But it’s smokable at least.

1 Like

nice to stumble across this thread, here’s some of my work

:slight_smile:

6 Likes