The Art Thread

Dope. I’d maybe spray those cards in some sort of acrylic aerosol sealer or mod Podge before u pour the epoxy :call_me_hand: I’ve had some weird color bleeding happen with different types of paper I covered in epoxy

Nothing major but noticable

2 Likes

Good looking out, dude.

2 Likes

Both super easy and cheap too :call_me_hand: I’m a fan of epoxy stuff. Have you tried throwing your stuff in a vacuum chamber after you pour the epoxy? Seems to help pop all the bubbles with a quickness.

1 Like

Tattoo idea for a friend. A play on strawberry wine, and her dad was in the Navy

2 Likes

Finished this

4 Likes

It puts the Cannabis in the tube, & then it walks away again

which is entirely different from putting it in the microwave and walking away…

6 Likes

6 Likes

No offense cloner you know better than me= talk them into removing some mulch instead of adding adding adding/ i dont like mulch heaps.

Ahh yes, my arch enemy… Mulch mounds…your right though, I can’t ever get my clients to remove the old mulch before we install new plants and new mulch.

Good eye, Thumper!

1 Like

you should see the home depot- they use all the left over mulch each year to where its ridiculous. I just mulhed my front yard and all the work was removing soil, I dont even have a wheelbarrow. I moved tub after tub to the low side of the house. I just put in cedar chips. none of that colored crap/ freakshow started flowering, put it out too early. Itll reveg That spigot ruined my day= went to the store 3 times and have crazy high alcohol beer. I figured it out but cant run water at all without the spigot running. its like if I was an artist and the paint was wrong= on topic. image

1 Like

What I’m working on now

7 Likes

Added.

2 Likes

wookstransparent.ai (664 Bytes)

wookstransparent.dxf (236.6 KB) wooks.psd (1.9 MB)

5 Likes

Outlined

5 Likes

Some progress pics.

7 Likes

15 Likes

is that real

Nothing like the sweet smell of hooker’s sweat, and cigarettes to bring you back to the days of Bhogart’s past.
I have no experience with either, but it felt like it needed to be said!
And the chicks face profile coupled (pun intended) with her breasts also outlines a penis! The lack of chin definition causes it I think. But there’s people down here in FL that would buy that shit up like a bucket of children’s tears!

1 Like

You can manage to say 3 words or 300 words, but the reaction is the same: what THE fuck. Yes, someone had to draw it at some point. On paper, a tablet, computer, the fucking ether! It had to be conjured into existence before you would be able to see it.

So fucking Yes, thumper… It is in fact real, and no you are not in some time space dimensional drift…

1 Like