The Art Thread

Not my head or my work. But

it’s fucken neat

7 Likes

Some shit I’ve been doodling on

4 Likes

5 Likes

That looks like ALOT of tap-tap-tapping!

2 Likes

A graffiti style drawing of a pimp looking extractor setup would be a cool drawing. Imagine seeing that on an abandoned building or a train going by. Also I see that as a pretty cool drawing to turn into a sticker. I could see that as a sticker on someones, lap top, maybe car or the like. I could see that as a good way to do a fund raiser here. Someone draw up a real cool setup and make it into a sticker and sell them on the forum. Proceeds go to so and so. This forum has made and left a mark. I think if we have quarterly decals or stickers for a fund raiser this place would leave a bigger mark. Might even get some artists noticed.

2 Likes

Higher resolution wooks logo for anyone who’d like it

@sidco can you make .ai .dxf and .psd shareable on here? It’d be nice to share the vector and work files

6 Likes

I can probably help you here. You have an example of what I’m doing already and

It may not be full on graffiti style but you’re talking art of equipment for stickers …

10 Likes

If you want just take a picture of your extraction rig from the most dramatic angle you can and I’ll just repaint over it and can probably give you what you’re looking for … it’s only a few hours to me and if you legitimately want to do charity with it then I’m down.

1 Like

I’d like to buy a print of this one

1 Like

So my buddy came over today and last time he visited he mentioned cooper was in bad shape. Cooper is a pitbull from the pound who tought my pup. So he went into detail but = cooper crossed the rainbow bridge. I should ask for one of his toys for apache to play with- he was always into tugging

2 Likes

Shroom bed at the Allman Brothers Band museum the Big House, Macon Ga.

12 Likes

The colored 1, or one like the pic? I’d be more than happy to send an original! That one didn’t take too awful long to make up.

A mock up of some coasters I’m trying to make. Got something like 14,000 cards and a couple gallons of epoxy. Just need the molds. Was thinking there should be something in the gaps on the left and the right, but idk.

2 Likes

Dope. I’d maybe spray those cards in some sort of acrylic aerosol sealer or mod Podge before u pour the epoxy :call_me_hand: I’ve had some weird color bleeding happen with different types of paper I covered in epoxy

Nothing major but noticable

2 Likes

Good looking out, dude.

2 Likes

Both super easy and cheap too :call_me_hand: I’m a fan of epoxy stuff. Have you tried throwing your stuff in a vacuum chamber after you pour the epoxy? Seems to help pop all the bubbles with a quickness.

1 Like

Tattoo idea for a friend. A play on strawberry wine, and her dad was in the Navy

2 Likes

Finished this

4 Likes

It puts the Cannabis in the tube, & then it walks away again

which is entirely different from putting it in the microwave and walking away…

7 Likes

6 Likes