The Art Thread

I figured that I would start a thread for those of us that like to create “art”. Below is a picture of some of my finished, and unfinished work. I have quite a few other things that aren’t pictured, and I’ll post them all up if this thread gains some traction and there’s interest. Let’s see what you guys are creating art wise!

43 Likes

Painting with plants…does this count as art? I’ve always considered myself a plant artist… Ha

44 Likes

Hell yes! Art is whatever it is too the person creating it! I decided that I’m going to finish this first. Going to water color it

30 Likes

Man those are awesome drawings! Water color on this heart would be sweet. Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

I’m thinking of leaving the brain black and white. Or doing a cool trippy water color bleed out.
I love that wreath of succulents! That’s awesome;

5 Likes

Thanks dude, the grandma’s go nuts over those things, lol. Can I commission you to draw me a psychedelic Sempervivum? I have been collecting succulent art. I have a succulent website called Succedelic.com, tried to play off of psychedelic.
You should totally create an adult coloring book!

2 Likes

Something I made awhile back.

35 Likes

Bonus butts nd stuff

30 Likes

Idk if this counts as art but…

Some 8 year old fan leaves from my second harvest ever.

Dried them out in a book and forgot about them until yesterday, when I was looking through the book haha

32 Likes

Near-immaculate preservation is indeed an art.

9 Likes

I arted all over myself…

37 Likes

Dude you’re fucking awesome at that

I have a few abstracts i’ve done in recent years i’ll post up later on that are on canvas

3 Likes

Love it guys! That’s some beautiful shit!

2 Likes

Here’s some abstract stuff. I’ve actually given away a ton of my art. If you check out my Instagram it has allot of my bigger better pieces that I ended giving away to people

Here’s a stipling. There’s no actual lines. Everything is dots

21 Likes

Fuck Yes I’ll draw 1 of those up. Do you have a preference for the colors, or a picture of a specific plant with a specific color pattern? And no, you don’t have to commission anything from me. I will gladly create something for you, and give it to you for no other reason than the fact it was made for you!
I have never sold my art because I could never put a monetary value on it. I’ve always just given it away freely to people that enjoy it

6 Likes

That top right one. Holy shit. Do you have any for sale?

4 Likes

i second this

3 Likes

I call that the “Impractical Fractal”. If you want it I’ll gladly mail it to you when I get a chance to actually use the mail. I’m in quarantine until next Friday. Maybe sooner because I’m covid negative, and vaccinated

4 Likes

How aboot I paint a new one and that way it can be an even trade, brother?

2 Likes

Hell yeah! I’m down for whatever! I just like to share my stuff with those that enjoy it. I’m burdened artistically in that I really only see the flaws in 99 percent of my stuff. As such I’ve never been able to come up with an idea for good pricing, so I just give them away to the people that enjoy them.

1 Like