Future Forum Fundraising

What’s the time line for this donation period?

I can give enough to get a fancy patch. Tbh, for as much time I spend here it’s the least I can do.

5 Likes

This will be an ongoing effort.

3 Likes

Alright, just gave 100 to tweedle.

I have a once a week donation limit on myself lol.

Next week I’ll throw a couple hundred at the cause.

4 Likes

I’ve got some art someone can pick from, or would even do a commission for a donation to The Forum cause. I did $150 for the last fundraiser, so lets just throw it out there to see what people are thinking as far as donations and we’ll talk content. I’ll do a smaller piece for a smaller donation, and the bigger the donation the bigger the piece or whatever.

10 Likes

Saw a couple of your pieces in @Sidco_Cat office. Very cool art!

8 Likes

Great idea! Good way to raise some money while getting your name out there as an artist. I really need to check out the art thread more often.

I’d be down for a little piece of some sort.

4 Likes

Just trying to help out however I can! I’ll take some pics of what I have currently, and upload them tomorrow. If there’s something you like it’s yours, or we can think of something

3 Likes

Wanted to say thanks to everyone who has contributed this week! For the sake of transparency that’s $250 so far, a solid 2 months of hosting at our current level.

10 Likes

I pledged enough to get my badge last week, sorry I had to give a lil to tweedle first.

Here ya go

Cmon fellas, all of us that use the place a ton and can afford it, we all should chip in what we can for the place.

10 Likes

10 Likes

I have a pack of thug pug urinal cake that I’ll auction and whatever it auctions for I’ll donate it to the forum.

Edit:

12 Likes

I’ll give ya fiddy for the sake of the name alone

7 Likes

Fundraising for the forum is a magnificent idea. Before the fundraising, I strongly believe we need to start a nonprofit entity. The purpose of the nonprofit is to manage the forum, provide education seminars, host annual conference, support the community through various projects…etc. The nonprofit entity will be manage by a functional board of directors.

5 Likes

That idea has ben floated multiple times. I forget where we ended up on it, but I believe it was, “Yes, we need one, but it’s allot of work.”
I was working on my own 501, but the move from AK to FL kind of changed that. I have different requirements to meet here in FL than what I needed in AK. Like allot more stuff that FL requires that AK didn’t, but regardless, it’s going to be allot of paperwork. I’ve offered before, and I’ll offer again, if there is anything that I can do to help put the 501 together please just let me know
And I’ll have some photos of art posted today

1 Like

Here’s the artwork I have available. If there’s anything you like, throw me a number and let’s get some money donated. @Sidco_Cat, @MillerliteRN, and @SavageStoner have all received artwork of mine and I’m only mentioning them because they’re the only people to have received any of my art here.

Custom pieces upon request

24 Likes

Those are magnificent I’d love to get one day and frame it for my shop and another for our office at my daily job

3 Likes

I got a $100 on the seeds

P.S Thug pug is retired now and doesn’t breed anymore so these are gold!!!

4 Likes

breed them- its not like the genes died.