The Art Thread

Ugh you and me both… I carry an icepick most of the time when I go hit walls and I can’t tell you how many times I finish the piece and i’m just so disgusted I stab the can and cover it with splatter

2 Likes

15 Likes

Doublin’ down:

27 Likes

16 Likes

boredom

16 Likes

I think I’m done with it, finally…

25 Likes

Whoa! Really comes to life with the color!

1 Like

I love this! succulent scaping!

1 Like

I love your succulent sight! I’m going to draw you up one of the plants you want! They look like they’ll be fun to draw. I can definitely get down with some psychedelic coloring on them!

I’m going to need to commission one or two of these.
One door hanger for the entry of my home and a center piece for the kitchen counter. Dealers choice on design.

2 Likes

Sweet man, I will certainly cherish whatever you come up with.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I would love to send you a couple wreaths!

2 Likes

23 Likes

18 Likes

I want to learn how to forge, but not that bad! Awesome setup, and kick ass results Homie!

1 Like

10 Likes

Nice! Did u process that skull yourself? We tried a bunny head one time in a 5 gallon bucket of water outside for several weeks. It was just gross and didn’t work

Thanks @Capttripppp I’m a hammer swinger by nature and there’s something so satisfying about shaping red hot metal that speaks to my soul. This was a very janky setup, I’m trying to buy an entire forge setup from this very old man. Maybe 5 grand worth of stuff for a thousand bucks. Just spend the summer growing weed and forging swords.

2 Likes

I love skulls! I actually had the skull of the last legally killed Green Turtle in the US. MY uncle was the 1 that caught it and dispatched it. My ex decided that she needed it more than I did, so that’s where it is

You should photocopy the final black and white draft so you can do a few different options. And so that you have a before and after for a side by side comparison picture.

2 Likes