The Art Thread

@ky_cbd Yes I did, the trick is patience, haha, I process all my skeletons by burying them under the outer branches of a hardwood trees, oak is best in my opinion, and I bury it in lose soil in a stainless mesh basket so you don’t lose the little bones. Then I bleach with 12% hydrogen peroxide and the Sun’s powerful rays.

5 Likes

I always end up saving a few big fans for making stuff with, I actually have a bunch right now I’ll be doing some commissions with!

9 Likes

Yaaaasssssss, I love this.

3 Likes

Next one I got coming up is a fishing orientation frame, gonna have jigs & lures too!

2 Likes

I make a stencil of every drawing I do specifically for that reason. I just end up never touching the stencils because I always end up giving the art away and I’m not big on repeating things that I have seen through to finishing. If that makes any sense? I have an entire folder that’s absolutely filled with tons of stencils

2 Likes

You should sell your work to a tattoo artist or start doing tattoos

2 Likes

Needs feeding
Lol

I do tattoos for friends! Fuck, I actually tossed out about a grand worth of the tattoo stuff when I moved. It’s relatively cheap considering, so I can just buy new stuff down here. Plus I can probably find some good shit down here on CL!

1 Like

Last tattoo I did, lol, very amateur. Also, my friend is an idiot. You can’t see the white star in the blue dot, but I put it there.

5 Likes

Hit me up for ink!!:sob::rofl::sob::rofl::sob::rofl:

1 Like

Love it! I did most of the tattoos on my legs and thighs. I’ll take a pic at some point. Lots of orchids, fish, and other shit. I’ve got 10 stars on my shin that my buddy did when I overseas. 1 star for every confirmed over 800 yards…

6 Likes

U a sniper or something or.this water covered .

Btw dude u need to def photo copy the black and whites u could sell those easily.

They few I really like to have blown up to painting size and get printed on canvas

True artist…I might can make.art outta science but I can’t draw for shit

4 Likes

Hydro Dipping seems to be a trend right now.

2 Likes

I was 1 of many, and definitely NOT the best out there! I was an Air Items NCO in my unit when I was state side (and occasionally overseas). But when I was on deployment I was in the Scout platoon, and I was trained for recon and security. I spent ALOT of time on roof tops looking at dust, and in weird spots doing counter sniper operations (those were the best, literally hunting the craftiest animal on the planet while it’s trying to hide the best way they can).
I say that now, but I have real issues myself and the things I’ve done. Actually, only have issues with 1, and it has haunted me since the third day that we were in Kosovo. Everyone else was directly trying to hurt me, or my friends…

I’ve got stencils of everything. Tell me which ones you would like and I draw up a black and white outline of it, and send it to you

4 Likes

That looks like some cool stuff! I was watching a video of it last night in fact. I can’t believe some of the designs that they have now, and putting it on rims, and shit is a little out there. But whatevs!

1 Like

Turkeys?

1 Like

The turkeys down here walk right across your front yard! Of course they’re slightly bigger than a seagull, and not much bigger! I’ve always heard that were hard to hunt, but I’ve never actually hunted a turkey before.

Glints of sunlight always gave them away. Fucking idiots would wear things like silver watches and wedding rings, or not use a slit cap on their scope.

3 Likes

But seriously man, thank you for your service, you were in Kosovo, that sounds super intense.

4 Likes

Twinkle twinkle dead man stalking.

1 Like

Kosovo, the Sinai, and Afghanistan

2 Likes