Thcp strength

I have read that thcp is 33 times stronger than regular thc (33x bind affinity) but that in reality when consumed it is actually only 5 to 10 times stronger with slight visual effects. Did anyone try this cannabinoid and can share their actual experience?
Also, can it be consumed by itself in vapes or is it better to mix? (I can only find mixes mostly)

3 Likes

It lasts a lot longer, I think that is where binding affinity comes into play. For me it was 3 days (I do not smoke).

For me it wasn’t necessarily stronger, but I took a tiny dose. Although i know it is, as our 2.5mg gummy works quite well. But I think the major major difference is how long it last.

1 Like

Yeah I had some orally and it was horribly strong and lasted way too long. I don’t smoke either so I can’t compare between the 2.

1 Like

We have consumers that take 500-1000mg a day, I think its really just for that heavy consumer.

It definitely has a place.

Of pure thcp?!?!? I took 25mg in one shot cause i thought the synthesis didn’t work successfully and I was literally in a semi coma for 3 days then 3 more days after that to fully recover.
I lost 10 pounds.

9 Likes

Sorry did not clarify delta 8 thc or other cannabinoids a like…

So 2.5mg although strong for an average human, is great for them. Less smoking/edible eating etc.

1 Like

Wtf lolol

8 Likes

Yup. I actually think it was less than 25mg.

Worse experience ever

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with what Bret was saying! I can eat up to 800mg of d9 edibles and be comfortably stoned but with the thcP I only need about 200mg of d9 on top of the 2mg of thcP to be just as stoned as the 800mg of d9. Only difference was that the thcP mixture lasted around 24 hours compared to regular d9 edibles only lasting about 6-7 hours

2 Likes

So that does sound like it’s much much stronger than d9.
I wonder how much stronger it it when you smoke it because when you eat it it’s insanely strong

1 Like

It is much stronger, but depends from human to human like anything else.

I think its very safe to say its 10x stronger and last 5x longer. Minimum.

2 Likes

Damn, that’s a long high

We have a decent amount of reviews for people that dab it, all positive. Worth looking at if you are curious. Definitely has it’s niche market.

2 Likes

Oh I make my own thcp.

If I remember correctly in testing it made soldiers unfit and unable to perform military duties for at least 2 days after consumption.

1 Like

Made me unfit for a week

1 Like

So why would you want to take it?

1 Like

not telling you to buy it, i am telling you to read the reviews. insight into what people think.

Yeah I checked your site multiple times before.

1 Like

I think they are great recreational molecules for heavy users, im a HEAVY D9 user for medicinal reasons (3000+mg daily) so I hardly feel “high” anymore from D9 as ill just hit the overdose point and pass out if Im trying to feel it, but a dab or two of our thcp or HHCP will have me feeling like I just got off a month long tolerance break, only use it once or twice a month but it definitely has found a valuable place in my books

3 Likes