THCP and other "extreme" psychoactive compounds

Pardon my ignorance but what are you trying to say?

US department of defense seems to disagree with you about the ability to be a fully functioning member of society for at least 2 days in their testing

1 Like

Well, wouldn’t be the first time the government was wrong. Not saying it can’t have that affect, tends to not.

What dose was cited by the government?

4 Likes

Completely and wholeheartedly agree with you on that one

4 Likes

If you feed someone 100-1000mg, totally agree with them. So I guess defining the dose would be important here.

But if you feed me 1000mg of d9 thc, I will be high for a week and also not be functioning or moving.

You could use this example in almost anything, chug a bottle of whiskey… Well you get the point.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yes we have consumers that dab our d9 thcp straight. I would imagine they get more than 25mg.

One of my freinds dabbed like 50mg, almost no affect. Our THCp is always 90%+.

So you’re saying that your customer base should all be “heavy users” and “lightweights” should not be purchasing your product and you will avoid selling that to them?

Not saying that at all, I would say that everyone’s CB1 receptors are different.

People are welcome to buy whatever they want our site.

2 Likes

And right there is the core of the problem. You should not allow just anyone to purchase this product first and foremost you should not make it available to minors and as such you should not at all make it possible for anyone to purchase it online and not in person.

3 Likes

Well then shut down the hemp industry, not sure what to tell you.

And that’s why I’m saying if “you’re” not responsible then sooner or later that decision will be taken out of your hands and will be moved to legislators and law enforcement.

2 Likes

I think the issue for me with this is: I have a hard time believing these noids are being made from hemp.

Which is why I think this forum needs a non-hemp noids section.

3 Likes

You clearly are not a fan of the hemp derivatives market which is fine I understand, but to think it is going away is a folly. It is a 20B+ market.

There are some bad actors in the market, but I am definitely not one of them.

6 Likes

Let me give you another example. Also in the early 90s I wrote a paper describing three different synthetic routes to a psychoactive compound that seems really benign, very fast acting and dissipating, seemed like a whole lot of fun with very little downside. I made a bunch of copies of that paper and I left them in a shop that was very prominent with “like-minded people” so everyone can just grab it and have fun making it short while afterwards (about 2 weeks) I found out that while thank god no one got seriously hurt people did end up at the hospital. I immediately went back to the place and picked up all the leftover copies.
You have to have some sense of not wanting to hurt people… or else what the hell are you doing?

6 Likes

I guess Id like to understand what part of hemp is feed stock to these synthesis and isnt already readily available for cheaper from non hemp feed stock

Sure looks to me like its trying to be slide under hemp protections. Thats the elephant in the room to me.

1 Like

I mean what’s the worst thing that happens with acetates ? We all turn into actual sentient beings. And learn wellness?

I believe there are inhalation health concerns documented for acetates.

4 Likes

Bro first of all you’re wrong, I have no problem at all with people taking synthetic compounds. hell one of my long life philosophies was “better living through modern chemistry”.
As far as hemp and the “farm bill” goes, I think people seized on finding loopholes in the law and are making compounds that are not within the “spirit of the law” and so far people are getting away with it, but I think that if it continuously done irresponsibly eventually that pendulum is going to swing back the other direction and impose all kind of stupid and draconian laws and regulations, so instead of continuously pushing the envelope without any “rhyme or reason” and without any self-regulation I would propose that people in the industry think not just with their wallet but with their better sense andconscious as well.

6 Likes

I dont have issue with drugs lol.

I have issue with labeling.

If someone says this is hemp and i inhale it, and its not.

Type of deal.

2 Likes